Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals to join us.

Informa Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2018

Overall, great place to work, lots of female workers to begin with. The company has recently stated that there will be equal pay and treatment for female employees as well as LGBTQ employees and discrimination of any kind will be handled accordingly and swiftly.

Flexibility works with coming in depending on schedules (picking up/dropping off kids, working with doctor appointments or other appointments), but when it comes to being able to work remotely, when you have the capability to do so, this is where the company lags. You are made to feel you shouldn't be allowed to work remotely if you have a sick kid, you MUST take sick time, or if you have contractors/maintenance coming to your house and you don't have to be involved other than being there, you aren't allowed to work from home that day. You MUST take a PTO day. When you aren't interacting with clients or people in person 90% of the time, the idea that you aren't allowed to work remotely from time to time, though your boss is/does, makes for poor morale or feelings of anger toward management who utilize a double standard simply because they are management.

100% paid for 12 weeks by having a C-Section, natural birth gets 100% paid leave for 10 weeks. Well above what most companies in the United States offers. I think this is fantastic, however, I see room for improvement as moms (who are choosing to breastfeed) are suggested to BF for a minimum of 6 months and that time frame would be most beneficial for time to spend/bond/and nurture ones child before returning to work. It is also shown in studies that a womans body takes a minimum of 6 months to heal, but upward of 18 months. To give mothers the option to take longer paid maternity leave to promote healing, both physically and mentally - PPD is more common now that women feel more comfortable talking about it - and ready to tackle work when they return.

Improve work-life balance, improve compensation, and improve maternity benefits (maternity benefits are pretty luxe right now comparatively in the United States (10 weeks for natural birth or 12 weeks for a c-section, all 100% paid), however, this could be better as mothers who choose to breastfeed are more or less attached to their child for a minimum of 6 months.

Grieboski Global Strategies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Although I rarely experienced sexism directed at me, I witnessed it discussed and displayed almost every day in regard to other women with which the firm interacted.

Harley-Davidson Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

I work at a manufacturing plant. There are about 10 men to every woman. Sexual harassment and gender discrimination are taken very seriously at Harley. However, because of the lack of female representation, some women feel threatened and lash out at other women.

There is a lot of overtime and most of it is given only a few days in advance. Full time salaried employees are expected to work as though those hours are mandatory. However, with notice, employees are usually able to take care of their children and domestic matters without repercussion.

Capita Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Things are improving. Group Head of Talent post created in 2017, plus new CEO will be creating a Chief People Officer role on the Board which is indicative of a culture shift. However, benefits are yet to be seen.

Not for Hiring

Depends on your role and seniority.

Dominion Energy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

Most everyone at Dominion Energy is easy to work with and women are well-respected. All supervisors I have worked under here have been female.

Advance America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Don't! You and your family will suffer for next to nothing in pay. They lack the ability to offer proper training and they will hold you accountable to things you not properly trained for.

As someone else menioned, your family will have to come last, including your own health. Only priority here is how much money you manipulate people out of d make for the CEO and upper management.

They intentionally manipulated to terminate me right after 12 weeks off of disability. The day I went into labor they sent me a letter terminating me for excessive absenteeism. They would not provide reasonable accommodations so that I could actually continue working until maternity leave.

TMC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great culture and work / life balance. Flexible and good leadership.

Pioneer Sand Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for over 5 years and while I don't think the women here are given many opportunities for advancement they also do not respect or support one another. The moral is very bad and the women there are very nasty and petty with one another. Very unfortunate. Doesn't help our struggle for equality in the workplace.

Mathnasium Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at Mathnasium for over a year. You have to take a mathematics test during the application and most workers have a Bachelor's degree or working towards one. They only offered part time. Low pay even when doing 1-1 tutoring (Cost is $60/hour but you only get $10 of that). You can make more money elsewhere or doing private tutoring.

Ingram Micro Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is an extremely diverse culture here. I don't know the exact numbers, but there is a large percentage of women in leadership positions. They get paid the same as the men. There really is no glass ceiling here. You get paid and promoted based purely on your work skills and ethics.