Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Map My Fitness to join us.

Siemens Building Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Do not accept a CSR position if you have tech skills.

Follow through on promise to promote to EST and/or improve salary and compensation since the CSR position has been redefined and more responsibilities added without a pay increase. NOTE: While the EST team is an even racial and gender mix, the CSR's tend to be female and older. Interesting.

Petsmart Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.8

March 2018

Overall I feel that this is a company that is supportive of women in the workplace. I have always felt that my gender is well represented and that the leadership cares about me for what I bring to the table rather than my gender.

Flexibility is completely dependent on your department and manager. Some leaders are very gracious about family emergencies and need for flexible timing and some leaders are very strict on holding regular business hours or using PTO to account for any flex time needed.

CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

Good place to work. Good people. Good atmosphere. I would recommend.

Payplan Solutions Limited Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I was very unhappy at this company I would not wish for anyone else to go through what I did

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Mintz Group, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Tread with care and finesse. You can work with the system but don't expect radical change any time soon. It took a long time to form and it will take a while to chip away the male mold on how work gets done effectively.

While they award paid time off they question its use, thereby undercutting trust. If the work gets done on schedule, there should be no pushback for a reason so they can evaluate the need.

XTO Energy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While I don't feel that this is the culture at Exxon (and we won't be in Fort Worth for much longer), XTO still works on the "good ol' boy" system. I am a married woman who doesn't want children, and I am viewed as cold and less "womanly" by other women. Male managers (not my current manager - I will say he is a good one) still, in 2017, make snide remarks about how they don't believe I don't want children (actually just none of their business, but if it involves potential maternity leave, they think it is). I am darned if I do and darned if I don't. The women who have seen success at XTO are those who already have children.

Levi Strauss & Co. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I feel like Women and Men are treated equally in this company. I do not yet know much about Women-specific benefits such as Maternity leave.

Medinformatix Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There appears to be no mobility. The benefits are costly. There is no mentorship. There is no code review. If you write code that can be written better, the reason given is simply a "This is just terrible. I don't want to make you feel bad, but you need to really understand that this is TERRIBLE code."

Peckham, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

So far, I've worked for almost 1 year continuously. My initial run with the company had to be cut short. Having my son and taking a maternity leave meant that I would lose my job. The company hired me back, but that meant during the peak season, time with my son was almost non existant on some days. I can understand that we need to meet the demand of our clients, but you can definitely tell that it has taken a toll on the moms on the job. I, along wih other moms, have spent more time calling and asking about our children on some days than actually spending time with them. In order to get paid maternity time off, you need to be a permanent employee and already paying for short term disability through the company insurance AND FMLA. This company can also give you additional breaks to pump, which is definitely a step in the right direction. Women generally work in my department, and frankly, the men in my company and department can be a lot better than the women unfortunately. If only we women at my job can work on the same page, instead of against each other.

ASICS Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The overall culture is very "good old boy" but certain departments have more women so those areas are a little better. Overall, employees here are underpaid and undervalued (of both genders) but the male dominated depts always seem to be more valued than the female dominated depts (and paid accordingly). There is a company culture of hiring temps for more entry level positions (which tend to be female dominated) but then a HUGE barrier in getting hired on as a full employee even after 1+ years of service to the company. A very important note on maternity leave - the company only offers unpaid leave as they have employees collect SDI and PFL from the state of California. ASICS offers 17 weeks of unpaid leave, to follow the standard CA state paid leave, BUT THEY ONLY PAY FOR 12 WEEKS OF BENEFITS. This means that if a woman cannot afford health insurance premiums 100% on her own, she can only take 12 weeks. Often this means working right up until delivery to maximize the time off after baby arrives. If for some reason she is written out prior to baby's arrival, she may have to return to work extremely early postpartum to avoid paying for insurance out of pocket.