Employee reviews at McCormick Theological Seminary

McCormick Theological Seminary

"The women can be more difficult and inflexible to work for than the men in many cases. Careful not to prejudge the situation. "
One thing McCormick Theological Seminary can improve?
"This is difficult to determine. I would like to improve my compensation along with another position of duties to justify an increase. this is not possible right now, so it's a kind of Win/lose situation as far as promotions, movement or compensation. "
"They are very flexible as long as it doesn't take too much time or begin to interfere with duties... of course, that is to be expected. "
Would you recommend McCormick Theological Seminary to other women?
"I like where I work and it has some good points and privileges. I might not recommend this employer to others because it's a false/positive atmosphere and some of the long term employees are bitter and close minded. This is a religious atmosphere so some people may not be to up to the task of deciphering the rhetoric and sometimes hypocrisy that exists in this type of environment. It's a small niches market place so it is very little in the way of promotions and movement within the company. "