McCormick Theological Seminary

"The women can be more difficult and inflexible to work for than the men in many cases. Careful not to prejudge the situation. "
One thing McCormick Theological Seminary can improve?
"This is difficult to determine. I would like to improve my compensation along with another position of duties to justify an increase. this is not possible right now, so it's a kind of Win/lose situation as far as promotions, movement or compensation. "
"They are very flexible as long as it doesn't take too much time or begin to interfere with duties... of course, that is to be expected. "
Would you recommend McCormick Theological Seminary to other women?
"I like where I work and it has some good points and privileges. I might not recommend this employer to others because it's a false/positive atmosphere and some of the long term employees are bitter and close minded. This is a religious atmosphere so some people may not be to up to the task of deciphering the rhetoric and sometimes hypocrisy that exists in this type of environment. It's a small niches market place so it is very little in the way of promotions and movement within the company. "