Mcgriff Seibels & Williams www.mcgriff.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mcgriff Seibels & Williams?

There is no maturity leave. There are no women in the more competitive sales driven jobs and when asked why that was, management skirted around the issue. You may take time off if your child is ill but it will affect your performance review and this your pay raises.

As a woman in her twenties who is considering having children in the near future, maturity leave is a big factor for me. In my interview I was told that maturity leave was offered but after being hired I found that you must take short term disability. When I asked management about it, I was told that short term disability is "almost the same thing as maturity leave". I will be finding another job before I have any children.

Women Review Mcgriff Seibels & Williams for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mcgriff Seibels & Williams by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website anon1700