McGuire Bearing Company mcguirebearing.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about McGuire Bearing Company?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at McGuire Bearing Company to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

SRAM Corporation

50%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

Don't expect to be promoted. "Boys' Club" runs the show here. Womens' input is not valued. No diversity whatsoever at the top, whether race or sex.

• 1

• 2

• 3

• 4

• 5

MSC Industrial Supply Co.

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend
December 2016

The company has a great culture, and appreciate the new flexible workplace policy.

Parksite

100% would not recommend

I have worked here over 3 years and most of the women who work here are in support roles. Advancement opportunities are limited and mostly "given" to males. I say given because there is not an internal job posting procedure so nobody finds out about job opportunities until they are filled.

Montblanc

100%say women are treated fairly
100% would recommend

Everyone is fairly treated and the majority are women employees

38% would recommend

The company has very few women or minorities in any senior management positions. I worked there a number of years. The culture is one to avoid. I was unfortunately aware, firsthand, of two cases of harassment. Males in one instance forced a female colleague, while on a business trip, to visit a house of 'ill-repute'. In the other instance, a manager made overt advances to a female employee. His boss protected him. I take the information we are sharing here very seriously, and hesitating before sharing it, but trusting its anonymity, felt compelled to share.

American Residential Services LLC

100% might recommend

I've been working here for a few years and while there are plenty of women in management roles it seems like they have a harder time getting those positions and are often questioned about their decisions. There are also more rules dictating how women should dress than the men and general conversation always brings up "the girls in the office" or "the guys in the field" despite having both genders in both places. The higher you get up in management the more and more hours you're expected to work until you have zero time for anything else. Update (July 2016): The company has now made changes to the handbook that are less strict about what women (and men) must wear.

Maybe. horrible health insurance, too many rules in the handbook, pressure to work constantly including after hours

McMaster-Carr

100% would not recommend

Mostly men in higher positions. Only women in higher positions have to have been working there a very long time and come from within the management program.

SRAM Corporation

50%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

SRAM has a fabulous culture and is filled with great down to earth people that I enjoy spending time with around the globe. Not having to dress up for work is a huge plus and I'm challenged every day I come to work. The office environment is great and we provide a dedicated nursing mother's room at our headquarters office, which helps during the transition back to work. I can't recommend SRAM highly enough to both men and women.

38% would recommend

I have worked here for 2 years. They provide good work life balance. Women seem to occupy good positions. However, there is only a few of them and there are not a lot of options to network to find a good mentor.

38% would recommend

Very few high ranking women in this company. It is now and always has been a good old boys club.

Facebook