Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Mens Health Network to join us.

Amcor Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

On the office side, yes. On the manufacturing side, it has similar issues as any other manufacturing place I've heard of.

Flexibility is VERY different for office staff, where I was, versus manufacturing. The office parts were very flexible, but there was virtually no flexibility for the manufacturing staff.

Sir Robert McAlpine Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2018

Good support. Recently updated maternity package to 6 months full pay.

Anderson Merchandisers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are many women who work with the company, and on a part-time basis, the job can accomodate flexible schedules. Some of the projects require heavy lifting. Prepare to be busy.

Flexibility is limited to part-time employees. Full-time employees do not have the same schedule flexibility.

Universal Health Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here for 2 years. In my experience, more weight is given to men's work, their salaries for equal positions (less education) are higher, and and they are quicker to be promoted. Women is most roles aren't given internal promotions and taking maternity leave is detrimental to their career path. The family work balance for women is not tolerated as it is for males. Maternity leave is offered through FMLA, although one must use their earned vacation time before Short term disability payments begin. Overall, this company is not the most friendly to women and job security is not guaranteed if one has a family or health emergency.

American Academy Of Pediatrics Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

16 weeks maternity leave and most of it can be taken paid if you have enough sick/vacation saved up. 6 weeks are given automatically and with 12 sick days a year and 18 vacation days after 5 years, it's possible to be able to take the full 16 weeks paid. However, if you've had to sick time to care for sick parents or you just haven't been with the organization long enough to save another 50 days of sick +vacation time, you are out of luck. It's frustrating when you work for an organization that is lobbying Congress for 12 weeks paid family leave for all new parents, that they don't give their employees the benefit that they think all parents should get.

Thompson Hine LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I feel that women are treated very fairly here. We have many women in leadership positions in all administrative / finance areas. We also have many female attorneys and partners. Our managing partner in Cleveland is Female too.

NCSG Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Not financially managed well.

Prospect 33 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

i worked here for a small amount of time however had a great experience. they are definitely focusing on having a goof balance of M/F employees plus they have this associate program that has a special focus on Women in leadership. About the pay- their business model is different so it depends a lot on how well you can negotiate.

Kyruus Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Having worked in the tech industry for nearly 10 years, I can say with great confidence that Kyruus is a bit of a "unicorn" company for women with a passion for technology. The company is over 50% female, with an absolutely inspiring female co-founder. Generally speaking, the company has a "no jerks" hiring policy, and it really shows - I have found the culture to be incredibly supportive, with what seems to be equal access to growth opportunities. In fact, the first person ever promoted to a manager role in engineering is a woman. The senior leadership team is 75% male (6 women out of 24), so we still have a ways to go there, but we're doing better than most tech joints. I have no first-hand experience with maternity leave, but a manager who recently came back from maternity leave was promoted shortly after returning - which sends a great message to women considering starting a family. It does not seem to be something that sets you back professionally, as I've encountered in other companies, which - at least personally - really increases my long-term commitment to the company. Bottom line: in an industry where it often feels like you have to be twice as good to get half as far, Kyruus has managed to create a really welcoming and supportive environment where I feel respected and confident about growth opportunities.

DC Advisory Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

I joined this company and liked the function of my job, but quickly realized it was not a company I wanted to work for long-term. A handful of my co-workers were good people and I enjoyed working with them, but they have also since left the company. Most of the remaining crew are the ones who had non-existent ethics and treat others poorly. There is a lot of backstabbing and unprofessional behavior, all of which is on top of very low pay by industry standards and no clear career path. Work/life balance does not exist.