Mercury Network, LLC www.mercuryvmp.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mercury Network, LLC?
Lady Nyx

This is a great company to work for. The workforce is male dominated, we have a little over 50 people in the company and only 11 of us are women. However, 5 member of the executive team are women - the President and 4 VPs. Our company is a software development company and in our area there are just more male developers than women. I think the men and women are all treated equally across the board. The company has a great culture more like a close group of friends than an office. They understand family is important so taking time off for sick kids or maternity leave isn't an issue. Overall its a really great place to work.

Technology company which are usually dominated by men. But the executive staff is 4 women to 3 men. I think when it comes to women in executive positions at a technology company, our company is an example.

Lady LunaMumsy

I've been with the company for less than one year. However, on our Executive team of 8, 5 are female, including our President. We provide Parental leave so that females & males are able to spend time with their newborn.

Women Review Mercury Network, LLC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mercury Network, LLC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady Nyx Lady anon909 Lady LunaMumsy