Employee reviews at Mercury Network, LLC

Mercury Network, LLC

"This is a great company to work for. The workforce is male dominated, we have a little over 50 people in the company and only 11 of us are women. However, 5 member of the executive team are women - the President and 4 VPs. Our company is a software development company and in our area there are just more male developers than women. I think the men and women are all treated equally across the board. The company has a great culture more like a close group of friends than an office. They understand family is important so taking time off for sick kids or maternity leave isn't an issue. Overall its a really great place to work."
Would you recommend Mercury Network, LLC to other women?
"Technology company which are usually dominated by men. But the executive staff is 4 women to 3 men. I think when it comes to women in executive positions at a technology company, our company is an example."
Would you recommend Mercury Network, LLC to other women?
"I've been with the company for less than one year. However, on our Executive team of 8, 5 are female, including our President. We provide Parental leave so that females & males are able to spend time with their newborn."