Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Metronome3 to join us.

Princess Cruises Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.7

In general, a great place to work. Flexible schedule and support varies depending on your dept, and leadership. In general, compliant with all CA laws regarding disability and maternity leave which allows for protected and semi-paid leave, plus generous sick and vacation time. 9/80 flex schedule and travel benefits are nice when the babies are older.

Varies greatly, depending on your department, team and leaders

Semi-paid leave through CA state disability and paid family leave, plus sick and vacation time equaled 4 weeks pre-baby, 12 weeks post baby (paid) and additional 6 weeks (protected/un-paid) for total of 22 weeks off.

On site childcare

Meridian Institute Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is heavily women staffed and flexible for families. Growth and promotion are not as available given the small staff size and low turnover rates. Men do seem to navigate growth faster.

The company uses STD for maternity leave, as well as their sick and vacation allowances.

Sun Life Financial Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've had a career here. It took awhile to move up within the company but if you're good and patient, very patient good things can come your way.

Sunrise Senior Living Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I work at the headquarters in McLean, VA, so my experience is a little different than those who work in our actual communities. We have a great company culture and the flexibility to telework if needed. However, our benefits are expensive. I am on our silver plan and paying 75 a paycheck and have to meet a 4,000 deductible before insurance kicks in.

Corporate headquarters offers the best flexibility in terms of the option to telework

Parksite Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I have worked here over 3 years and most of the women who work here are in support roles. Advancement opportunities are limited and mostly "given" to males. I say given because there is not an internal job posting procedure so nobody finds out about job opportunities until they are filled.

Amazon Web Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 1 year (a veteran at this point), and I see men and women alike drop like flies. There are women who work in marketing, but the majority are in event planning roles. The few women in strategic marketing roles are looked over for leadership positions. Even if they manage to justify the need for more headcount, new leadership roles, or new projects, the opportunities are first offered to male peers or headcount is given to someone else entirely. One of the leadership principles is to "have a backbone; disagree and commit," but when women speak up in disagreement, they're pulled aside by their managers and told to tone it down. In emails announcing promotions of male colleagues, their pushback is cited as practicing the same leadership tenant. Overall, the issues are subtle when reviewed case-by-case, especially with the high turnover rate. But the pattern seems to be that women of all levels of experience are constantly overlooked in favor of men with less experience, but better networking opportunities. That being said, the amount of experience you receive while working here is unmatched. With the intensity of the environment and the lack of opportunities for leadership roles, a lot of people leave when they're ready to move up.

Southern Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 15 years, and the company does make efforts to promote women, but I'd say the family policies are equally rough for men and women. The culture is generally not very family-friendly, BUT it truly depends on your manager and department. I've been relatively lucky over the years, but I've had friends who have been in ridiculous situations (being made to take off an hour of vacation if they had to go to a school play - even though a professional and not hourly employee). The culture trends toward the old school chained-to-your-desk from 8 to 5 mentality, but again, it greatly varies with who you work for. I've been awfully lucky over the years. They do try to promote a diverse workforce. The job is very stable. It's hard to get fired from Southern Company (or it's sub companies - Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power, Mississippi Power, Southern Nuclear, Southern Power and Southern Company Services). The provide a nice bonus, they are fairly good about career paths and they provide a nice pension, so there are good points about working here. Regarding the parental leave policy, it has been ridiculously antiquated for decades. They recently performed a study showing how many female engineers they were losing because of it, so they've made some much needed changes. They now offer 14 fully paid weeks as of Jan. 1, 2016. This is for new parents and adoptive parents as well. Before you had two weeks and could then use your vacation and sick leave and then go unpaid. Some managers hated to see their employees in rough shape, so would offer extended sick leave throughout whatever you agreed with them at 60 percent. Management is male-dominated and very southern old-school. They are making, what I consider, honest efforts to diversify, and I think in not too long we will see the fruits of that, but for now it's run by wealthy men with stay at home wives with full time help who take care of everything. At the end of the day, we will see that diversification (and already see it a bit), but it's a sad fact that most women who come up in the company through management are harder to deal with. The attitude is very much "I didn't have all these 'privileges' and you shouldn't either, which is disheartening. For the most part, male managers are much more family-friendly. The new policy is nice and workable, but I hope over time, as an industry-leader and a Fortune 500 company, they will become more generous.

United States Department Of Agriculture Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Leadership and throughout the agency, women are present but no where near 50/50. It limits the agency in many ways.

Yale University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.6

I do see a glass escalator in the library -- men who aren't particularly impressive seem to be promoted beyond their capacities.

American Beacon Advisors Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They're great.