MIT Lincoln Laboratory

labrandd

Technical Staff

Research & Development

Overt sexism in the workplace may be missing, but there is overall somewhat higher than industry standard dissatisfaction among women staff about performance reviews, which directly impacts pay increases and promotion opportunities. Lab operates with the same policies and procedures as MIT main campus.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

5 days paid parental leave to all employees, and up to 12 weeks paid leave following childbirth for a biological mother. Parental leave options for non-traditional cases unclear

• Flexibility of the employer

secretsquirrel

I had a two month internship here so don't have all the insight, but my opinions and talent seemed to be respected here. At my first meeting I arrived early so the meeting coordinator was the only other person there and I didn't know where to sit. (I didn't want to 'steal' a seat at the table from someone more important) and he told me 'Always take the best seat in the room', which I thought was awesome advice I'll try to use going forward in my career.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review MIT Lincoln Laboratory for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of MIT Lincoln Laboratory by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website labrandd secretsquirrel