Mondelez International, Inc. http://www.mondelezinternational.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mondelez International, Inc.?
workingmomanon

Mondelez is behind other CPGs in terms of parental leave policies. There are very few senior women leaders who have families.

Lady Panknin

They preach safety, safety, safety, but they really don't care about you. They will force a tiny woman into a position requiring extreme manual labor that a larger man would struggle with. When you eventual get hurt they try to prevent you from seeking medical help by calling you a lier and threatening your job. I have already had one surgery which I paid for myself. I really need to have two other things looked at but can't for fear of losing my job and then my house so I just live in pain every day.

If your looking to climb the corporate ladder, keep looking. Unless you already have a bachlors degree your going nowhere unless your a man.

Women Review Mondelez International, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mondelez International, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website workingmomanon Lady Panknin