Monett School District

monett.schoolfusion.us/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Monett School District to join us.

Blueground Technologies, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

small company no HR under 10 employees no HR policies

x

Fund for the Public Interest Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a great job doing great work. If you are a director, you can expect to lead the office, recruit and hire people, and run the campaign. However, you are also expected to canvass people, asking strangers to donate to you on the street, alongside your crew. You have a much higher quota to fill than them. Other than the hard work and long hours, everyone is incredibly nice and wonderful to work with.

Long hours, 5 days/week. If you are a director, expect to work 6 days/week, 10-12 hours each day. The pay was not enough to keep up with such a rigorous schedule.

Udemy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work! There is a deliberate practice to reduce gender bias and that is done through unconscious bias training, candid conversations in small teams and 1:1s with your manager. There are meeting protocols in place to reduce gender bias. However, there is a lack of women in manager & senior manager roles and I don't know why.

Leadership & managers are vocal about work-life balance, creating a work environment that is inclusive and helps you achieve your career goals. You can come in when you want / leave when you want - as long as you are doing what needs to be done, the time of day doesn't matter. A manager will send you home if you come to work under the weather because they want you to be healthy and also not to get other people sick. They partner with a middle school mentorship program and you can prioritize your involvement in that program. Work from home happens by team, based on what you do but it is an option and okay to bring up to your manager if that is what you need.

8 weeks full pay company policy plus CA/SF policy and with short term disability comes to about 4 months of paid time off.

Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The camaraderie here is great and I work with a great group of people. Management, however, is undergoing some much needed turnover, though very slowly. I hope when the old guard leaves, the new leaders will respect womens contributions to this company and acknowledge them with proper promotions, pay, and bonuses. I feel positive about the future of this company. Also, we are super white. Like really, really white. Especially in management and up.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

NEXtCARE Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run far away! This company only values the money they make and do not respect employees.

Value employees

Intel Security Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

great place

Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

At least in the Omaha office, the majority of the employees are women. All the assistants and clerks, with the possible exception here or there, are women, and the ratio of male to female attorneys here is probably 2:1. However, management is almost all male. A few recent promotions may prove to change that, but we'll see. At least in my department, the bosses are fair and don't appear to treat anyone differently based on gender. There are a few "Favorites" of the bosses, but that seems to be mostly based on performance. Attorneys are expected to put in quite a few hours (a norm for the legal field) but the bosses are pretty laid back about daytime appointments, lunches, and outside obligations as long as you are getting your work done. Maternity leave here is non-existent. You have to use a combination of FMLA/accrued PTO. That's a decision made by the head honchos of FNF, and way beyond the control of anyone here in my office. The one woman I know in my department who had a baby recently was able to negotiate a reduced schedule after she came back to work. I've worked here one year and gotten good feedback on my work and an 8% raise. Bonuses are competitive in my department, and I haven't gotten one yet, but hoping that I will soon! I think this is a good job if you're a young female attorney and starting your legal career, and/or if you're not trying to start a family. There are opportunities to move up in the Company if you decide to stay here, and it's good experience if you decide to leave.

Great Place to Work Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

Overall, a very decent place to work. Most people are very nice and passionate about the mission and they have some high-profile clients and projects. The work from home flexibility is excellent for some teams. Most of the problems stem from the undefined and non-sustainable long-term business strategy. The turnover can sometimes be quite high too.

St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

It's preschool teaching so the pay isn't great especially without a degree, but the staff is almost all female and highly supportive of each other. Most of the women who work there have at least one child and work there because their child can be in school while they work.

Empire Justice Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

I haven't had kids yet but just recently looked into the leave policies. Was surprised to find my company offers only 1 week paid parental leave given that we are a nonprofit that advocates for worker justice.