MongoDB, Inc. https://www.mongodb.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about MongoDB, Inc.?
Lady Demosthenes

Overall people are fair, but there's no HR department follow up to complaints, and most women at the company end up having to deal with problems with other employees or their managers. Diversity not great here.

With caveats
Lady ilili

Leadership and management are mostly male. Treatment of women employees is "meh. Women in technical roles are underestimated compared to their male colleagues. Sexist remarks happen every now and then about women's abilities and attitude.

Lady Wafflesnort

Management claims interest in creating a diverse office but does little to implement it. Leadership is male-dominated, especially on the engineering side. Currently there is no head of HR, and past HR heads have been of poor quality. For example, response to harassment incidents has been underwhelming. Hours are flexible and vacation policy is generous. The women who do work here tend to be awesome.

Lady OlypmicJaguar Software Engineer

There are not very many women here. Across the engineering team, I believe we are up to ten female engineers across a department of around eighty people. Other areas of the company are less skewed, but I think many women in the company feel the pressure of being outnumbered. Management is almost entirely male, and almost entirely new to being managers. Some managers are much better than others (mine, for example, is very good) but some do not know how to manage, let alone manage female engineers. The company seems to care about diversity, but doesn't know what to do to make life better for its diverse engineers. People are generally nice, with some exceptions, but you'd find that anywhere.

Maybe. This company has some serious growing up to do. However the technical problems to be solved here are really, really interesting. As a systems engineer I couldn't ask for more exciting work! Unfortunately my immediate team is otherwise all male, and too bro-y for my taste. In particular one colleague and I really do not get along. I think that on a different team, another woman might have a much better experience.

Women Review MongoDB, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of MongoDB, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Lady Demosthenes Lady ilili Lady Wafflesnort Lady OlypmicJaguar