Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at MOO to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company

100%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend
1/22/16, 3:14 PM

The promotion and pay process here is mostly very regimented. This is good because promotions and pay seem to be applied very fairly. It's bad because it's very difficult to be promoted or get a raise based on merit if you're already at the "midpoint" for your pay grade. In my division they offer NO paid maternity leave. In order to take unpaid "maternity leave" one must exhaust all but one week of their paid vacation and then file for FMLA, which is 12 weeks. Another reviewer said they ARE offered paid maternity leave, so I'm unsure if they just misunderstand the policy or if it varies by division.

R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company

100%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend
1/21/16, 3:20 AM

I've worked here for about 3 years, they are extremely flexible which is great for working moms. The maternity leave policy isn't fully paid and is 12 weeks (have to use a week of vacation and is really only partially paid for 8 weeks). It feels more like a family than a job which is really nice.

Modern Press

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend
11/18/15, 5:40 PM

The men are paid significantly more & any disagreements are always settled in favor of the male.