Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP

www.mfa-cpa.com/

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP to join us.

Creative Visions Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This Foundation is run by women who are caring and passionate about what they do.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Peak Security Guards Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you want low pay, no vacation (1 week after 1 full yr of service, 2 weeks after 2 full yrs of service, and 3 weeks after 6 full years of service), lack of communication, disorganization, then come work here. Yes, I am looking for other opportunities :-)

It's a regional company of about 300 employees in a competitive, not very respected industry. Takes years to earn 3 weeks vacation (6).

Georgia Southwestern State University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This has been a great place to work during my time as a student.

Luxury Brand Partners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company is 70%+ female with mainly male leadership. There are a lot of promises and no follow through. There is also no focus on growth and development. There is a lot of personal sacrifice required to meet minimum job requirements.

All of the above

Five Guys Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Nothing is ever enough. They will bleed you dry then ask for more.

Live Nation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
1.5

It's a boys club. I worked there for 4 years and was never given the same opportunities or respect that my male counterparts were given.

Guilford County Schools Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I was able to take a long maternity leave (12 weeks paid, 2 weeks unpaid) because I worked for the district for 9 years and had plenty of time accrued. If I hadn't, I would have had 6-8 weeks maximum. Maternity leave is taken from your sick days, so if you don't have 6-8 weeks of days saved, you will have to borrow from co-workers or go unpaid. I believe overall, women are treated fairly within the district, but at certain schools there is favoritism towards males in a female-dominated industry. Also, it seems that within the district, those from minority backgrounds are sought after for leadership positions.

Loews Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company was founded by men, and is still a men-centered environment with all executive positions controlled by men. It is an old-school, conservtive firm where the tone is serious.

Propelland Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Small, mostly male, team. Interns are sometimes female and the team is growing — there is hope for more diversity!