Mossack Fonseca Group www.mossfon.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mossack Fonseca Group?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Mossack Fonseca Group to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Sterne Kessler Goldstein and Fox PLLC

100% would recommend

I think the firm is supportive of the evolving needs of a family.

• 5

There are no formal telecommuting policies, but I'm able to get things done re: home. If policies were in place, it would just make me less self conscious about it.

DLA Piper

4.3
75%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

Great HR Manager, easy to talk to, understanding, yet no BS.

HeplerBroom LLC

1.5
50%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

At least in the toxic tort practice area, attorneys are completely pigeon-holed. No lateral mobility within the firm. The toxic tort partners play favorites; if you're not one of the chosen ones, life is very difficult. Not a fun place to work.

Leonard Carder, LLP

100% would not recommend

I worked at this firm for a couple of years and found it ironic that while they were a labor law firm treated their staff horribly. It pretty much follows your routine hierarchical law firm where the top partners demand the respect and praise of their underlings and treat staff like serfs. The pay was good so most staff put up with being talked down to and a stressful work environment for as long as they could last, which usually wasn't more than 2 years. During my 2 year stint the turnover for paralegals alone was 3. God forbid if you were a working mom with a new born and had to pump in the break room or take time off for parent teacher meetings. While not stated explicitly, the work environment made moms feel this behavior would be frowned upon.

• 5

Over time is not overtly required but culturally expected. If employees don't work OT a few times a week they are sidelined and not given major assignments.

Fox Rothschild LLP

3.6
38%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

This employer has been extremely flexible and accomodating for me, but after I put in years of dedicated work and proved myself. I don't know that new hires would receive the same level of flexibility that I've received without first building trust.

Perkins Coie

2.9
44%say women are treated fairly
33% would recommend

For professional staff, maternity leave is standard (so not great) - 8 weeks paid, 12 weeks total. But when you do return to work, the pumping setup is excellent. Also not a lot of flexible schedules/work from home available, again, speaking about professional staff, not attorneys.

Bryan Cave LLP

100% would recommend

My department is a great environment for women. We have a fairly even number of men and women, and I have never felt as though women are treated any differently than men. We have flex schedule so work/life balance (expecially if you have kids) is great and never questioned.

Sidley Austin LLP

75%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend

Dress code is very closely followed here so dress extremely business professional

• 5

Didnt see much flexibility here

Aronson Mayefsky & Sloan LLP

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend

Don't. It's an excellent firm at the top of its field, but there is no genuine opportunity for advancement to equity partner, even though one of the existing equity partners is female.

• 5

Provide female attorneys with the same support for business generation activities as they do male attorneys.

Fink Rosner Ershow-levenberg

100% would not recommend

If you are single and have no attachments, this place might work for you. If you are looking for a supportive environment and advancement, I would recommend looking somewhere else.

I am currently 32 weeks pregnant. I am planning on taking at least 6 weeks that is provided by the state disability program, unless I have a cesarean, which would entitle me to 8 weeks. However, we do not have paid leave here, only what state disability offers, which is 2/3 of my salary.

• 5

This used to be a more family friendly employer. As time has gone on, not as much.

Facebook