Motorola Solutions, Inc.

I'mstillwithher

Systems Engineer

Operations

Management and Sales team very misogynistic, political and white male dominated. Womens (and non -whites) opinions, skills, and abillities not respected or recognized. There are some decent males working here, but unfortunately the bad ones are those that are recognized, promoted and listened too. Wish I had not waited so long to leave.

Nothing

Male-dominated management. Lack of diverse leaders. Maternity leave is average, paternity leave nonexistent.

Lady toughone

I worked many years at this company. While my career there started out very well with quick advancement and opportunity to travel, the ongoing poor performance and board decisions to split up and sell the company have taken their toll. Morale is terrible. The management is male-dominated. They lay off a ton of people without any regards to performance. It's all about cost-cutting and in my view, they want to take out older workers in favor of new, far cheaper workers. The good thing about the company is that if you live in the Chicago suburbs, the work hours aren't insane--generally 40-50 hours per week. They are flexible, I was able to work from home as much as needed. A lot of people work virtually. It's good global experience as they're in many countries. If you live in the city of Chicago, they have an office there but it's hard to get into. You'll likely end up needing to commute to Schaumburg which is a soul-sucking commute.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Good flexibility in terms of setting hours, location but morale quite bad.

Women Review Motorola Solutions, Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Motorola Solutions, Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website I'mstillwithher Lady anon537 Lady toughone