Mount San Jacinto College msjc.edu

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mount San Jacinto College?
Lady lolabloo Assistant Instructional Computer Network Coordinator, Instructional Technology Support

I am part of a union which is great, women are treated fairly overall. Unfortunately, the department itself is male dominant and I am not praised for the work I do. I work hard and barely get recognized when I do something great. I am even forgotten. I have been bullied by one of the males and when I went to talk to my supervisor he told me, without saying it outright, that I was probably imagining things due to my hormones from being pregnant. I am never taken seriously. The worst part of it is that it is done in such a way that it isn't blunt. But anyone who pays attention can see it.

Overall women are treated fairly; however, not within the department.

Women Review Mount San Jacinto College for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mount San Jacinto College by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady lolabloo