Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at National Flavors to join us.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Media Relations Agency Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

It is very hard to get your voice heard if you are not a family member or partner at the firm.

Conduent Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is not a place where professionals are tuning the show. The few women who have moved up in management do not say much, and are pretty much just put in their positions so as to even things out so that the token white woman and token black woman can legally cover the bases.

The trainers teaching new hires are always late to class, but God forbid that a regular employee walks in a second late.

The company should send out professional "scouts" to evaluate the way that trainers and those promoted from customer service treat other employees. The Conduent in Anderson, IN is run by a group of 20-40 year-old men who do nothing except walk around the place eating and talk on their cellphones to buds and family, every one who is NOT in management is forbidden to have their cellphones or food accessible to them at work. All women are treated by these men like they are idiots.

United Way of Central New Mexico Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Limited growth potential. Needs more diversity. You need to be able to juggle multiple projects.

EZShield Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Consider it if you don't have children or other similar priorities that could require you to adjust your work schedule.

There was flexibility for dropping off and picking up kids. However, there was often guilt from my supervisor that accompanied it.

Finca International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is not a lot of (almost zero) training, coaching, mentoring or career path counseling. Women are often treated as administrators and may find it challenging to be given a voice or given recognition for their contributions.

Western Union Business Solutions Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Too often the few women in leadership positions were widely deamonized.

Stop the 'boys club' mentality Improve the work/life balance

Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.9

it can be hard here to balance worklife and non-worklife.

Legal & General Investment Management Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

4 long term employees in my team got pregnant in last 3 year every single one for "various reasons" is no longer with us.....

Only 10 weeks full pay.

Sprinkles Cupcakes Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very fast paced environment with few weeks PTO offered. Not to mention you're required to work most weekends even as a Manager. All who hold corporate positions (mainly female) do not have families. They are a great company to work for when single or married with no kids.