Netspend Corporation https://www.netspend.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Netspend Corporation?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Netspend Corporation to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Discover Financial Services

3.7
33%say women are treated fairly
67% would recommend
11/2/16, 6:31 PM

Good work-life balance, work environment, benefits and pay. Opportunities for advancement and access to education opportunities.

American Express Company

3.9
75%say women are treated fairly
79% would recommend
8/29/16, 4:54 PM

In marketing, there are overwhelmingly more women than there are men at the entry to mid-senior levels. Amex in general is known for its flexibility and friendly work culture. Compared to other traditional financial services, there are also more female senior leaders (GM, SVPs). However, I would like to see more women at the very top echelon of the company (C-level and Board Members).

Visa Inc.

2.8
50% might recommend
7/17/16, 11:38 PM

Very few senior female leaders. Very political, leaders look out for themselves, not their team. Little internal development resources.

Maybe. Depends on the department, manager and leadership
Empower employees to do the job they were hired to do. They typically hire senior people and promise broad scope of responsibility and resources that do not exist

Western Union Business Solutions

100% would not recommend
5/31/16, 8:55 PM

Too often the few women in leadership positions were widely deamonized.

Stop the 'boys club' mentality Improve the work/life balance

Inspirus Credit Union

100%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
5/5/16, 3:59 PM

This is NOT a healthy place for you to work if you'll be working anywhere near the VPs (and most people do). The mission is great, so become a member and support the good work being done for education, but don't trust them to do what's best for you as an employee. Don't trust what they tell you, don't trust promises, don't trust HR.

Maybe. Leadership is unstable at best, and running amok. The men VPs are not terrible to work for, but if you're under any of the women I cannot encourage you strongly enough to run - not walk - the other way. Mind games, mean girl strategies, emotional bullying. It's not one VP or one employee, I've seen it happen to enough employees that it's safe to call it corporate culture.
Nothing is worth the toll this company takes on your mental health. Great work-life balance, benefits are awesome, the 401k match is incredible, pay is garbage (standard is 25% below industry average) ..... But the stress is just not worth it, and the staff dropping like flies is the proof.

Visa Inc.

2.8
50% might recommend
4/9/16, 7:20 PM

In general, it is a constant battle to be noticed, respected, and taken seriously. Management is comprised of white men, for the majority. Company is divided into many different groups/departments, acquired companies, etc.--experience may differ between these groups.

Mastercard Incorporated

3.8
60%say women are treated fairly
60% would recommend
4/3/16, 7:35 PM

MasterCard has been included in Ethisphere's Most Ethical Companies list several years in a row. They actively recognize holidays like International Women's Day and have events throughout the year via the Women's Leadership Network. They offer both paid maternity and paternity leave, as well as additional parental sick days to stay home with a sick child. Work-life balance is fairly good, but could be better if there was more flexibility to work from home on a regular basis (not just as an exception). Note that I do not yet have children, but we are planning to grow our family in the near future.

8 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave, plus 4 weeks of of 100% pay and 4 weeks at 80% pay from short-term disability

American Express Company

3.9
75%say women are treated fairly
79% would recommend
3/31/16, 2:15 PM

Very flexible and understanding about work/life balance but also challenging and a great career options.

I was able to add vacation / sick time to the end of my 14 weeks (this is leader dependent) so I was able to take a total of 18 weeks

Western Union

100% would recommend
2/29/16, 9:08 PM

The Maternity policy has changed since I took it. you now get 12 weeks paid and an additional 12 unpaid which is wonderful. Work hours can be flexible depending on the job and the level.

Outerwall

50%say women are treated fairly
50% would recommend
2/9/16, 7:23 PM

I worked here for about 3 years, and this was one of the best in terms of overall diversity, from the board on down. There was a genuine desire to support diversity, even as the company started to struggle financially and was cutting the budget for inclusion activities.