Niner Bikes www.ninerbikes.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Niner Bikes?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Niner Bikes to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Specialized Bicycle Co.

5/4/16, 3:52 PM

The cultural is very competitive and face-time is everything. There is not a lot of flexibility in the organization to work from home or take time when needed.

Longstreth

3/12/16, 3:07 PM

The PTO is extremely limited. I do not yet know what maternity leave will be like but I would have to assume it is unpaid.

BAUER Hockey, Inc

2/17/16, 4:44 PM

When HR describes the culture as "like a locker room," take heed. They are not on your side and turn a blind eye to the sexism. Many more men than women, maybe a 65-35 split. I heard something inappropriate in regards to women (like who is hot, who got fat, who is a b*tch) probably a few times a week. Complaining goes nowhere and may actually harm you. Management doesn't care and continues to promote and protect serial offenders. I gained a lot of experience with excel and access, and for that I am very thankful. I also think I grew a thicker skin to a certain extent. Salary was subpar- the company operates under the assumption that the coolness factor is more valuable than actual money. I don't have children but, depending on how well liked you were by the men, employees would gossip about taking time for kids/leaving early for games/accommodations for pregnancy. Only female executive is the VP of HR.