Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Ninyo & Moore to join us.

Magna International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2018

Magna Electronics review I am overqualified for my job responsibilities and I am overlooked on many advancement opportunities, I've been working here two year and I have not been assigned any engineering opportunities and have been subjected to "gaslighting" by my manager.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Kantar Millward Brown Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Dubai Branch Review Not much and dont care anymore. Time to closed the chapter and move on

The new management may not be as good as the old before merging. Cant comment on the new, but witnessed myself toooo many resigned by themselves or voluntary own.

Be fair in laying off people. Not just 1 way regional decision but compete all the particular employees to win that 1 spot only vacant

Momentum Worldwide Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Positive experience with paid time off and transition after baby. Need more women in leadership positions.

Help The World Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would share that there is a not a concentration on equality but it comes naturally as the Executive Director is a woman. There are many opportunities for all genders and races.

Marketing and Publishing Strategies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great about work/home balance but not generous with lunch hours and breaks. Overall a very positive experience.

International Monetary Fund Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

International organization means lots of different cultures--not all of which are respectful of women. My personal experience has been great, but this can vary significantly by department. Having a woman at the top (Christine Lagarde) has ushered in positive change for professional female employees, but support staff continue to regularly experience gender discrimination.

GlaxoSmithKline Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

It depends on management. I saw women be able to get flex schedules but get penalized for it in the end.

Fashion Angels Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Sapient Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

The only women in the C-suite/leadership team are in HR or PR. While they have a few women in top roles, overall the culture is male-dominated. The Account Teams are almost exclusively male. Creative leads are all male. A man with less experience than I have but in an almost identical job, made almost $20,000 more than I did. Travel is required. It's written into the contract for most client-facing roles that if you don't agree to travel on-demand, they can fire you. This is not good for women with small children, and certainly impossible for single moms unless they had full time care for the kids.