Nomis Solutions www.nomissolutions.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Nomis Solutions?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Nomis Solutions to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Kabbage

10/11/16, 7:04 PM

Kabbage has gone above and beyond for women in the workplace. In terms of leadership - one of the Kabbage co-founders is a woman, and one of the few women leaders in financial technology. I've never felt that men were favored to be hired for, or promoted to, leadership positions. I've always observed these positions being filled based on experience and cultural fit. Further, they partner with several great organizations that promote women in leadership roles, such as Above the Glass. It's October now, which is National Women in Small Business month, and part of the way they're observing this month is by having a Q&A panel at the weekly, all staff Town Hall meeting, where various female Kabbage leaders are asked questions about being women in leadership, in the tech industry. In terms of their treatment of new parents - at both their Atlanta and San Francisco offices, they converted a conference room into a nursing room for new mothers - complete with a cushy rocking chair, a mini-fridge to keep breast milk cool, and even some goodies from small businesses (they're a small business-focused company) like organic breast wipes. Paid maternity leave is 12 weeks, and paid parental leave - for fathers and adoption placements - is 2 weeks. I highly recommend Kabbage as a potential employmer candidate for women in the job market.

eVestment

7/3/16, 1:40 PM

Good place to work if young, if thinking about children best avoid. Zero promotion opps for women

FIS Global

100% might recommend
4/19/16, 5:57 PM

The opportunities are mostly in finance and management

Maybe. Atmosphere

LendingTree

4/18/16, 7:05 PM

Great place to work for women. Gender has not been an issue for me at this company.

Fidessa

3/15/16, 5:19 PM

Women in management are hard to come by.

Enova International

2/11/16, 9:38 PM

There are a few women in engineering, and at least one in management in a technical role. The Women in Tech group is active but doesn't have the ear of upper management.

Automated Financial Systems

2/11/16, 8:10 PM

We can always use more strong, intelligent women in leadership roles.

Digital Insight

2/10/16, 8:51 PM

I've worked here for 6 years in software development from a smaller satellite office. The main offices are in California, which has even better leave policies. My leave went relatively well, though the red tape was a bit excessive. Thanks to my boss being amenable, I was able to make a gradual return over two months which worked well. Paternity leave is two weeks and is usually taken in full, and sometimes more. I'm not sure there are many companies with great examples of this, but I'm particularly disheartened as I've risen up the ladder that there are so few female engineers in higher roles within engineering management and software architecture.

Financial recovery technologies

10/23/15, 12:10 AM

In the 3 years I've been employed, no male has been asked to complete a food order for company lunch, nor asked to stock the fridge, nor check the mail. There are no women in management positions. The maternity leave is severely lacking and they are no longer willing to allow flexible schedules.