Northern Trust https://www.northerntrust.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Northern Trust?
XFIT Star

Fairly open and flexible, understanding. Doctor appointments aren't a problem.

Madam SmartyPants71 Wealth Management

There are a lot of women in this company, but to get ahead, you really need to excel and managing "up". Much of HR policy is delegated to "manager discretion", which creates an uneven experience across the company. It really depends who you work for. Northern is known for family-friendly policies, and it is truly bankers hours, 8:30-5. It's pretty modern for a 125-year-old company, but struggles to progress anywhere fast. Progress is sloooow and onboarding is a nightmare, as in, there is no onboarding. You have to figure it out as you go and ask around for help.

Lady Noche

This has been a great company to work for as a woman. My boss and the majority of the people I work with are women. Women are well represented in leadership and management roles and the environment is family friendly. Maternity time is generous and I did not feel judged for taking advantage of the full benefits offered. Paid maternity time is generous and FMLA begins after paid time ends rather than running concurrently so I felt I had plenty of time with my little one. There are plenty of opportunities for career development.

Women Review Northern Trust for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Northern Trust by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website XFIT Star Madam SmartyPants71 Lady Noche