One Acre Fund https://www.oneacrefund.org

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about One Acre Fund?
Lady friendlyfriend

This is a medium NGO that tries very hard to create fair and generous benefits. It's one of the few NGO's that does offer 3 months paid maternity and paternity leave. While I didn't have the greatest maternity experience its because I didn't know what all I should ask for. Now that I've learned I should pay as much attention to leave policies as I do to career progression I would change how I structured my maternity leave and prepared for leave. There are only a few women at the company that have gone through it so I would lean on them for support and advice. Everyone is encouraged to take the full maternity and there are no obvious biases for those that take leave - but navigating the transition is still complex so learning from others is the best way to adjust. The work culture is very intense so it's hard to make the transition from workaholic to motherhood appropriately but the organization is taking steps to create a better work-life balance. Generally - I am happy with my work and the organization - particularly they willingness to listen to feedback, improve and become a great place for working mothers (even if it wasn't perfect in the beginning!)

Women Review One Acre Fund for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of One Acre Fund by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady friendlyfriend