Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Oregon to join us.

Naval Medical Center San Diego Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great place to work! Team environment, tech savvy with a lot of free training.

InfuSystem, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They don't offer more than the bare minimum for maternity leave and do not offer paternity leave at all.

Friedberg JCC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are very family friendly and flexible. they also have camp and childcare

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

A big plus is the organization is not ageist, even though the staff skews young, white, and female. They hire/employ/value older people and also hire back former employees. The pay is low, so you have to be invested in the mission and preferably be vegan. The work culture is 24/7, so it's better if you can find an hourly position that is eligible for overtime. Benefits are subsidized for you but not your spouse.

There is not paid maternity leave per se, only short-term disability that you can elect to pay for.

EE Limited Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Flexibility comes at a cost to your career

TIAA-CREF Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Male dominated,still,however this is slowly on the verge ofj changing as workshops are going on to move women into top positions...slowly

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Allegion PLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Women are holding a number of high level leadership positions. Leave policies are negotiations with your manager since there is not a published paid time off or sick leave. One manager may tell you that you have to take your doctor appointments over lunch OR use vacation for your kids sick days while another may not. General population of employees is over 50 so focus of benefits and policies is for employees at a later stage in their career. Very little flexibility and you should be at the office from 8 to 5 to show you are committed to your career. Leaving the office for personal business/child events usually requires vacation consumption, even if it is for an hour. There is pressure to use a half day of vacation to leave. Maternity leave is generally 6 to 8 weeks for most women. When asking a pregnant women why she wouldn't take the legal 12 weeks, the response was "that isn't done around here." There is no set policy for paternity leave. Most men took vacation to spend even a day with their new babies. However, this is negotiable with your manager and your manager may approve something while another manager may not.

Revolution Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2015

Run as far and fast away from this company as possible. Prepare to be sexually harassed and a constant commentary of your appearance. Similar environment to working at a frathouse or hooters. Actually Hooters may be more professional. Encouraged to drink with coworkers outside of working hours. A true nightmare for female employees.

Laclede Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2015

The female CEO is progressive, but women & minorities are under-represented in executive leadership & management positions (most energy companies are still male-dominated). There is a significant wage gap, with some women making 50% of what their male counterparts make. Women are less likely to be chosen as managers, and when they are chosen, are less likely to advance to Directors. In some areas, there may be only one female manager or director, and 4 male directors. There is no excuse for a 1 to 4 ratio in leadership. Talented employees (of both genders) are regularly overlooked, in favor of external hires. There is no true succession planning, no management training, and no formal mentoring what-so-ever. Many salaried employees work 50-60 hour weeks, with little work-life balance. The company is growing rapidly, through acquisitions (Missouri Gas & Electric in 2013, Alabama Gas in 2014) and is now the 5th largest utility in the US. The office environment is crowded, but there are designated lactation rooms and “health” rooms. Healtchare (Anthem Blue Cross) is mediocre. The healthcare reimbursement plan is a nightmare of paperwork and a huge chunk of providers are “out of network” (means you pay 40% of the bill, out of pocket). Human Resources is not particularly responsive and payroll is regularly incorrect (wrong taxes, wrong 401K match, wrong child care withholdings). Fertility care and adoptions are somewhat covered now, and the employer does recognize “domestic partnerships” for beneits. Overall, a C+ employer for ambitious women.