Updated parental leave is amazing; following FMLA &Short Term Disability (company pays for STD) you get 4 weeks 100% company paid for "Bonding Time". This applies not just for women but for males and parents adopting. The biggest issue for women here are promotions. We have very few women in leadership and promotions for women often appear to be based on appearance rather then merit.

Great updates made recently providing paid bonding time (4 weeks)

• Family Friendly Aspects?

onedncr

There's a lot of hegemony at the company, and a lot of nepotism, particularly in upper management. Sometimes it's difficult to extract your job from those goings ons, so the culture is very chaotic.

Again, I think this is department specific. My team is very understanding, and pretty flexible, but that's definitely not true within other departments. Also, since my team is responsible for technical operations (i.e., keeping the site up), I already had an expectation that my hours would often be long and unusual.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

Maybe. It depends on the department that you work for. Obviously women are underrepresented in tech, but for the most part in my department, I wasn't treated any differently by peers or superiors.