Pacific Biosciences www.pacb.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Pacific Biosciences?
Aspiring boss

Go get your own experience. Every situation is different. Certain departments may have many women than others. While women many times make too much noise about gender inequality, they too play their fair share of politics. I have had good male and female mentors but neither have put me on a career succession planing yet so I am unsure if the bias is all about male and female. Their are several levels of biases and being a non-white women I suspect I could be facing the bias from both men and women.

Exciting science. Only for those women who enjoy science and are willing to look beyond gender/other political issues...
Institute gender and race unbiased career reviews to ensure right role fits and advancement options. Initiate peer review process and two way review process. Employee mentorship programs.

Women Review Pacific Biosciences for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Pacific Biosciences by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Aspiring boss