Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Pardee Hospital to join us.

The Lodge on Summit Oaks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Be prepared to be asked to do things you shouldn't do in this line of work or be "expected" to do without hesitation. Your own health quality may be compromised by some of the work situations that you could be put in due to lack of help/employees.

This employer expects their employees to do the work of 4 people for 1 person, this is very unsafe in the healthcare field. Not only can the patients get hurt easier but the employee is risking their own health as well.

Viscira Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

No work-life balance! Must be available to work late and weekends when needed. Toxic - anonymous mean feedback is tolerated.

Israel Tennis Centers Foundation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

The NYC branch of the Israel Tennis Centers Foundation is a shabby, strangely run, dysfunctional place. Irrational passive aggressive behavior seems to abound here, and even be encouraged. The CEO is off-site and clueless about the true nature of the office. It's too dysfunctional to recommend. Run.

Act like professionals rather than passive-aggressive amateurs

Independent Pension Solutions, Llc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

You will forever be on the same role and your compensation will never increase.

Latham & Watkins LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for a little over 3 years. Generally, morale is pretty good but the hours are very long and unpredictable. It is easy to get burnt out. This is generally the case with most big law firms. The company has outreach programs for women but is primarily male-dominated. The maternity leave is very generous.

Boston Interactive Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The CEO is a narcissist and tyrant who doesn't believe is providing fair maternity or paternity leave. He actually wouldn't let male developers take more than a week off to be with their new babies because the company was "too busy". This was despite the fact that they had vacation time to use. He said out loud "they weren't the ones that had the baby". The only maternity benefit the company provides is 60% pay for the week in between your last day of work, and when your short/long term disability kicks in.

Internal Revenue Service Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.3

I have worked here for over 5 years. There are plenty of women that work here, but they are in lower levels. Executives are far definitely mostly men. The only women that get promoted work way more than 40 hours, off the clock. So they look way better than everyone else who follows the 40 hours a week. I have witnessed discrimination against pregnant women and new moms being told they did not do enough work in the past year to be given a better appraisal. I saw a pregnant woman be removed from her position and put into another (same pay) because she would be on maternity leave during a portion of the busy time.

Henderson County, North Carolina Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a county based EMS (emergency medical service) and you would expect some protection working for a government entity. Think again! I was 29, married and ready to expand my family. My husband and I sat down with our finances and my medical records and decided we wanted to start to try for a baby. I saw all of my doctors the following weeks to prepare them and myself for pregnancy. I contact my health insurance company to find out how much in deductible and co-insurance we would owe. We waited an additional month to mull over the idea of becoming parents. Then we tried, and bam, first try! I was pregnant. I am a county paramedic with heavy lifting, stressful situations, and possible physical danger. Other women where I work were able to get whatever accommodations they had asked for in the past, however, we now had a new boss. I was a high risk pregnancy from the start because of some medical conditions. Little did I know that after I went off the truck (ambulance) and into light duty (safe desk job), I would only get 4 weeks. Despite the 8 ft high by 12 ft across stack of boxes that needed to be sorted, I was told there was no more light duty left for me and sent home and told to consider the 4 weeks a gift since I was originally going to be given 3 weeks. I went off the ambulance at 23 weeks and I left work altogether at 27 weeks. I had only requested a total of 12 weeks of light duty and I knew there was plenty to be done. I was denied the additional 8 weeks, and told that my FMLA will run out shortly after the baby gets here and I may lose my job all together. Additionally, if I wanted to keep my job, I better get back to work as soon as possible to not "force" them into replacing me. This was their accommodation to me. I ended up very sick and in the ICU after my pregnancy. I feel the added stress of possibly losing my job played a roll in my seriously bad pregnancy. Although my husband and I consulted everyone we could think of before trying to get pregnant, apparently we forgot to ask my boss if it was a good time for him. I foolishly assumed since the other women had accommodations, I would too. I was wrong. We consulted 2 attorneys who basically said in North Carolina it is a right to hire/right to fire state and they can do whatever they want. After my son was born 5 weeks premature and in the NICU and the doctors and nurses had heroically saved my life, I decided to forget putting my company first and run the risk of losing my job and stay out the full 3 months for a total of 20 weeks without pay, a serious financial blow to my family with a new baby. I had now taken the "full" 12 weeks other women had (under FMLA) with my newborn before placing him in daycare, though thankfully my parents helped out and daycare was not often needed. I eventually went part time there, and now a full time mom, but that is only because we can afford to do that with my husbands salary now. I am a lucky person to be able to do that. Some are not so lucky and I feel their pain.

Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

the company doesn't value its employees period. It is by far the worst place to work. If there were other places to work in the area I'd leave ASAP.

Ceva Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

May 2015