Parkmobile us.parkmobile.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Parkmobile?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Parkmobile to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

TempDev Inc

11/13/16, 3:52 AM

Great opportunity to obtain experience as a PM and learn about NEXTGEN EMR system .

This company has a great maternity and paternity policy
Provide training opportunities and more meetings so staff can connect.

Datawiz Corporation

11/5/16, 10:55 PM

Government contract work. If the government continues the contract you have a job, contract changes no job.

Gartner

Forrester Research

57%say women are treated fairly
71% would recommend
10/23/16, 1:21 AM

The culture here is really dependent on which department you work in. I worked in an area that was made up of mostly women so work-life balance was understood and there were never issues for any of the working mothers that I knew to leave early, or take time off/work from home when there issues related to their children.

healthfinch, Inc.

10/22/16, 1:49 AM

Leadership has created a code of conduct with the intent of creating a workplace conducive to diverse backgrounds.

Businessolver

9/14/16, 6:44 PM

If you are planning to have children soon, don't work here. They don't have a good maternity leave policy and the hours are crazy. During Annual Enrollment (the insurance busy season) 10 hour days are mandatory as are most Saturdays. This schedule runs from October - December. This time is also considered a vacation blackout season. If you have children you will deal with the same problems. Getting time off for appointments etc. can be nearly impossible.

Aquilent

8/29/16, 4:03 PM

Your experience will vary on working at corporate vs onsite, your team and the project. I worked at corporate and liked the environment there.

More choice of government contracts for lateral moves. However that's not under their control.

Iron Mountain Inc.

0%say women are treated fairly
8/27/16, 11:27 AM

Unless you are identified as high-potential, be very careful you don't get too comfortable and stay and become stagnant and unmarketable.

Tango Card, Inc.

0%say women are treated fairly
8/17/16, 1:50 PM

This is a great place to work if you want to have an influential role in a young fast growing startup. But like many startups, it falls short of creating a level playing field for women because it lacks a performance review process. Perceptions of job performance can be subjective and based on favoritism. There is no diversity awareness training because "we don't have the resources" and I worry that bias goes unchecked. Also, many of the management team are first-time managers and make leadership mistakes accordingly. As a technology company, there are few women which can feel isolating for the existing women at the company. In part, this is because the majority of our employees come through referrals and people refer their male friends. On the plus side, the culture is laid back and fun. The departments are tight-knit and the mentality is "we're all in this together." The company is also accommodating for personal and family emergencies. In most roles, if you need to leave early to pick your kids up from school it's no problem (our CEO often does with his kids). You can also work from home whenever you want and so long as you get your work done, no one cares. The exception to this is roles in customer service since you do have to be in the office to answer support calls during set business hours. There is room for growth in entry level positions but not really for mid-career positions. This is partly due to the small size and early nature of the company. As the company grows, I hope that changes but I'm concerned that unconscious bias could make it harder for women to rise in the ranks as positions open up. With the exception of the CFO, all management is male and have stay at home wives. I think this contributes to underlying beliefs that women will be less committed to their jobs when they have kids.

We just surpassed 50 employees so now FMLA kicks in for maternity leave. But this is still unpaid.
Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Maven InfoTech

8/16/16, 3:22 AM

Decent workplace. Good Security checks. Presence of surveillance cameras everywhere.