Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Payoff Inc. to join us.

HireVue, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.7

June 2018

To be successful in certain roles within the organization, you have to give up flexibility for home responsibilities. They say they care about work/life balance, but workload doesn’t support it. There are also women leaders within the organization that create a very bad culture for other women in the organization at lower levels.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews

Get rid of woman leaders who create a bad culture for other women in the organization. Distribute workload to support work/life balance.

KKS Advisors Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

In the company, women are represented at all levels. From entry to executive.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

ALM Media, LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Yeah to stay away because their is zero culture and grossly underpaid

Envision Healthcare Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are more white males at the top. I can't tell why this is but it's very noticeable and not encouraging. And then the women who are at the top are white too.

It depends significantly who your supervisor is. I am lucky at this point.

Not yet but the company has no policies specific to California which is concerning. My previous boss here was not great about pregnant women and career trajectory.

Eastern Accents Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I loved working there but there isn't job security. If sales slump they are ready to "right-size". Frustrating to me after being told I was such a great asset and leaving a secure job... I know there's no such thing as job security anywhere but it's pretty fluid at EA

O2 Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared to take a strong, yet graceful, position in order to progress. Look after the younger women, who would benefit from mentoring in order to fully develop their potential. Be sure to get involved in the Women in Leadership programme, and push your line manager for access. Escalate if needed.

Flexible working is a key pillar at O2. Departments can sometimes vary in it's tolerance, but for the most part it is a company policy that is widely recognised and valued.

TD Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

Yes, it's a great company. I love working @ td bank.

JRD & Associates Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

The policies are inconsistent and are based on the owner's feelings and whims. The boss also questions your hours constantly, expects you to be available before and after business hours, and enjoys long lunches even if it results in employees staying late that day to complete deliverables. Policies do not support women who are pregnant. One employee was called while she was in labor for an update on a deliverable which she had already sent via email before she left for the hospital. She then had to bring her baby to work because she had no leave. When I became pregnant, the boss gave me a guilt trip for not telling him sooner than 8 weeks. During my pregnancy, after a few lunchtime doctor's appointments, the entire company received an email saying that we had to take PTO for all doctor's appointments, even if they happened at lunch and even if we worked our 8 hours before/after the appointment. Apparently it was ok to go out to eat (no PTO required) but not to go to the doctor. I began going to the doctor before work at 7am. I created a maternity leave plan which the boss refused to read or talk about. A week before I was due, I asked to work from home and was told no. I then said I would have to begin taking my PTO because I was too swollen to sit at a desk, and was told that my leave was "not approved." I had trouble getting information about insurance and had to work directly with the insurance company to figure out my short-term disability plan. The owner then expected me to return to work after the STD ran out, with a 4 week old baby. I quit instead.

Fish House Vera Cruz Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked here for 14 years and served as the only female in management for the past 7 years. Good place to serve not a good place for advancement.