Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Peggy Klaus to join us.

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Clearwater Paper Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a decent place to work. The company certainly isn't breaking any barriers when it comes to things that affect women, but women are treated fairly and respected. We also have a female president and CEO, as well as a female board member, which is fairly uncommon in a conservative industry and I think says a lot.

Depends largely on your role and manager

It would be great to have maternity leave beyond the standard six/eight weeks

Tractor Supply Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

IT is heavily male dominated. Disrespect towards women is the norm. Ideas are not welcomed by females. Toxic culture.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

IT is the worst for flexibility unless it's for one of the "favorites".

Interbrand Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.4

Some women are easily threatened by other women. They will be interested in making life very difficult for you.

United States Army Reserve Legal Command Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a great place to work, but don't expect any written policies that are family friendly. NO telework is allowed, work hour are outlined in policy, but one does have the flexibility to either break the rules as needed or have a direct supervisor that allows for exceptions

Zero flexibility on a policy level, each director can grant exceptions on a case-by-case basis

It was formerly only 45 days of paid leave, max 8 weeks if you had a C-section. The policy changed in 2015 to 12 weeks paid maternity leave to all women serving in the Armed Services.

American Bureau Of Shipping Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management at this company operates as if the policies do not apply to them. Be careful and keep to yourself!

Catapult Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's a boy club. If you are white and male, you'll do really well.

Saatchi & Saatchi Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

Management team is mostly female. Talented and hard working people are recognize, first and foremost.

AdvantageCare Physicians Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

lots of women working here, as a physician it is pretty standard outpatient, no call in my specialty, salary for 18 months with 25 PTO days to use any way you like and you can roll over 5.

Harrison and Star Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are flexible about pumping and have a dedicated pumping room.