Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at PillPack to join us.

Millbrook Healthcare Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

Don't. It's horrible. I had to battle with them all the way through my pregnancy and I worked in the HR department. I was told I wasn't allowed to go to ante natal appts, they tried to discipline me for time off due to pregnancy related sickness (3 days) and tried to enforce early maternity leave outside of government guidelines. That was all the HR manager and HR director. 2 people that should know the law.

Statutory only and even then they deducted from that leaving me below the minimum threshold!

Meritor Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very clicky environment, especially with women. Almost feels like high school

Not for Pay, Hiring

Not yet will do soon- standard is offered 6 or 8 weeks paid then unpaid

Make it more inclusive

Kent Design & Manufacturing Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you want a life outside of work, don't work here. Also, if you can't stand up for yourself to management, don't work here.

They think your whole world should revolve around the company and your job.

Pittman Dental Laboratory Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be aware of your ceiling and limitations....it will help you manage your stress.

Adobe Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

Take advantage of all the opptys to be known and meet people across the functional org, and up the mgmt chain. Having a good network for information, influence, etc. it really helps to get things done. A focus now on women and helping them get visibility, etc.

The biggest challenge for me was all the conference calls, especially when working with another geo like India. Late night and early morning calls were the norm to stay in sync with those teams.

Hard to remember - I took off 6 months total thought. The max from CA, 4 weeks for my sabbatical, and perhaps remainder was unpaid... Since that time Adobe has increased coverage to be more aligned with other tech peers (2015/2016 possibly).

I left for reasons unrelated to gender equality, though I will say that were very few role models for women to have meaningful roles that were not full time. There were a few women you found out about through the grapevine who were rare species. Re: earlier responses to Question #3, I think it applies most in technical positions.

Solomon Page Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

depends on your placement . temp agceny will place you based on prevuous experience

Finca International Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There is not a lot of (almost zero) training, coaching, mentoring or career path counseling. Women are often treated as administrators and may find it challenging to be given a voice or given recognition for their contributions.

Universal Orlando Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Most women that work in attractions have actually opted out of having kids due to having no time apart from the job. The leave is only 6 weeks long and after that you must use the small vacation time that is given. Depending on your tenure in management 2 weeks of vacation is all you get for the first 3 years. This department specifically is very male dominated and the only movement typically seen is for men (which is ironic because there are 2 women who are assistant directors but their opinion is ever so swayed by the director who is in fact a man). Pay wise there is a difference between starting women and men. From what I uncovered it is about a $3,000 difference. This was compared with 2 people who started at the same time with similar background history. Other departments are far better for everyone and the treatment of women. I would not recommend attractions management however.

State of Texas Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Maternity leave working for the State of Texas IS NOT PAID LEAVE. Some agencies will offer you 6 weeks paid if you have not hoarded leave before becoming pregnant. God forbid you have a complicated pregnancy. They can and will count your FMLA leave starting with appointments and sick leave for any complications, which eats into your protected leave. They will fire you after the 12 weeks is up, regardless of whether your leave was eaten up for appointments or illness days pre-delivery. YOU CAN BE FIRED EVEN IF YOU HAVE LEAVE ON THE BOOKS. 12 weeks is the protected leave. That is it. They'd rather pay out the leave and get rid of you for taking 2 weeks of bed rest for a medical condition and your 12 weeks postpartum. Some agencies have a "generous" LWOP policy post FMLA of 90 days. You are required to pay for your insurance on LWOP. No joke. They don't cover your insurance premiums while you are employed but on leave. Well, they cover YOU but not your dependents. Really not helpful. I went into leave without pay for both pregnancies to cover the 12 weeks. I had to then pay $400 in insurance coverage while I had no paycheck. On to non-motherhood issues: There is blatant discrimination against women, particularly if you do not fit into the preconceived notion of what an appropriately feminine woman is supposed to be. This means to be not ugly but not desirable. Good luck meeting those qualifications. I know numerous professional women who have experienced employment discrimination with regard to promotions and the paltry bonuses offered. It does not matter how hard you work. Do not delude yourself. The man will get the promotion over you. Unless he's liberal/pro-women's issues. Then he suffers with you. I say all this knowing full well that most women in my profession have few other options than state employment.

UF Health Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for 3 years and I would say the majority of employees are women. However, management and the C-suite are dominated by men. I have not seen any women advance in a significant way in my time here. Also, they have no formal maternity leave policy here so it is essentially up to the discretion of individual managers. I believe that going out on maternity leave has negatively impacted my chances of being promoted. The whole returning from maternity leave process was handled very poorly by my supervisor and HR, despite my best efforts to prepare everyone, and I would not recommend this organization to other women. Flex time is not an option nor is working from home.