Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Piper Jaffrey to join us.

Micro Focus Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Management are very family orientated. Nice working culture on my team. Lots of understanding 'family first'.

Remote working, different location. Very understanding boss.

Only because I haven't been pregnant!

The Baby Fold Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

July 2016

I really enjoyed my time working at this company. The culture was very family oriented.

Sunovion Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very flexible schedule in sales, great benefits, a lot of women promoted to sales leadership positions.

Great health benefits that include family members

DiaSorin Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great opportunities to make a real difference!

Hogan Lovells Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Pretty good overall.

Maybe. Would be hard to manage family responsibiliies on top of the workload...

Dematic Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are very few women working here and most of those who do are recent hires or in non engineering positions. It's a very odd mix as if the company only decided in the past few years they were open to hiring women for engineering positions. There are many employees who have been with the company for 10+ year and many even longer. However, very few of those who have been with the company for a long time are women and there are 0 female managers in my department (of over 200 people). These demographics have created an environment where it's not uncommon for someone to use the phrase "She totally wants to do me" or "Have her at the meeting we need some eye candy." There is even a manager who told a recent female hire he thought there were more women working here now because women were getting smarter... So some positives, as a female it is easy to stand out in a good way too. People are more likely to remember you which gives your work extra visibility. All in all I would describe my experience here as kind of weird as I never imagined a place with this kind of attitude was still able to exist. If you are a female interested in a position here I would say proceed with caution and go with your gut-if someone says something off putting in the interview it is likely not a one time thing.

Care Dimensions Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Your maternity leave will pay you for the time you've accrued, sick and vacation, since you started your job there. That being said, I only had a few weeks accrued but time also accrues more quickly than other places. Try to time your pregnancy accordingly. Supplemental disability insurance helps as well.

Panasonic Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

When I first came on board the Manager support was great. As the years went by business began going downhill. The year my General Manager, Manager and Supervisor were laid off things got worse. I truly believed that my General Manager would have been able to keep the company going but because there was a personal issue between him and the President things just did not work out. My General manager was the best ever. He was very supportive of his team. He never sugarcoated an issue. If anyone in his department made an error he would admit that in the Production meetings and let them know that he would take decisive action to reassure the flow of the operation was not hindered. I thought that I would retire with this company but to my surprise after being their for almost 15 years it came to an end. There was definitely a lot of politics and the HR department was partial. I am currently seeking employment and it's been a struggle.

Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

June 2015

I've worked here for 10 years. I work in a support function that is mostly women on matrix teams that are mostly men. The company is trying hard to figure out why there are fewer women in senior ranks, so there is openness to change and improvement. We always rank well in work/life balance rankings and working mother listings. The on site day care here is equalled by none. I was helped by both of those earlier in my career. It gets harder, the higher you get in the company.

Cisco Systems Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
3.8

June 2015

There are some good benefits to working here...for me, the best benefit is being able to work from home. Otherwise, I'm been very disappointed in the career opportunities. It's clearly a man's company. There are a few token women in management but not many and certainly not in my department. If you come to work here, you better negotiate a good salary because salary increases are few even with outstanding ratings and accomplishments. In the company I worked for previously, I received regular promotions, salary increases and opportunities to grow. Since I've been at Cisco, those same promotions/opportunities have not materialized (and it's not from lack of trying). For example, I went over 4 years without a raise and with really good reviews. When I finally received a raise, it was a mere 3%. Nevertheless, my co-workers are nice and the work environment is pleasant. Bottom-line, if you're a lady who is a go-getter with big dreams, this may not be the place to be. You may find like me that you're not appreciated and there is no room at the top.

Maybe. if you are able to work from home