Point B www.pointb.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Point B?
Madam Career Consultant Director, Consulting

We have an impressive number of women in leadership roles. Many women in client-facing roles do not have families but some do and seem to make it work well. The cultural value we place on work/life balance is "real", i.e. supported by firm leadership in both words and actions. While I don't have the data to compare male and female salaries, women are well-respected and treated equally in this work environment.

Lady anon1013 Talent Acquisition Director, Operations

I have worked here for 5 years and feel very well supported as a mother. I am able to prioritize my family and still be respected as a leader in my firm.

Lady TalentFinder Firmwide Operations

I've worked at Point B for a total of 4 years. I love this company because you can create your own career path. I've been a consultant, account leader, foundations director and recruiting director. I've taken time off to spend time with my kids and I've been welcomed with open arms when I came back. Fortune just awarded PointB as a "Best Place for Women" for good reason.

Women Review Point B for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Point B by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Madam Career Consultant Lady anon1013 Lady TalentFinder