Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at ProCirc to join us.

Aviall Services, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be happy with wht you sign up for because politics and gender inequality prohibit promotion and growth. It's still a boys club.

Restaurant Revolution Technologies, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would say to look further into this employer if you want to apply. It's great because it's a home based position. However, doesn't offer much when it comes to the work-life balance as it will become all about work.

There really is no flexibility. Everything requires a two-week notice in order to have a day off. Sometimes you don't even get that approved. They schedule based on the clients needs not their employee's needs.

Leidos Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Engagement in this company is what you make of it.

Have to participate in short term disability policy for eligibility.

University Hospitals | Cleveland, Ohio Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Working for a hospital system can be stressful and busy, which is not necessarily a bad thing. There are many opportunities for varied work experiences if you have the right skills.

6 weeks of short term disability at 60%, the rest covered by PTO; anything after PTO is exhausted is unpaid.

True Health Diagnostics Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Think about applying somewhere else

I didn't yet but plan to in July

Silpada Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for a year an a half and have loved it! Unsurprisingly, a majority of the employees here are women (IT is still heavily men, though.) Though I don't have children myself, I know Silpada is very flexible with kids (letting you work from home if a kid is sick, etc.). The one con is maternity leave. While I haven't had children, I've been told that in order to receive any pay you have to take short-term disability. I will say that there is no judgement on the part of maternity leave. It's very acceptable to take as much as you can/want to, though with the poor paid leave setup, it's not always an option to take more than eight to twelve weeks.

Silicon Valley Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

I worked at SVB for a few years and reported to 2 female managers. In the beginning, things were great and I felt empowered working for 2 women in management roles and the support they provided was great; however, felt threatened by me once I became good at my role. Long story short...if you become a threat, they will find a reason to use you as a scapegoat for their own personal gain. What baffles me is if I did such a good job and the entire department but those 2 managers liked me, why would you let go of a highly talented and qualified employee?

Zoom Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

As a provider, they are very inflexible with working parents. You get 4 points within a rolling 6-month period. 1-point for being late or leaving early, 2 points for an absence. If you exceed the 4 points you could be fired. To be clear, these are absences where you call out ahead of time -- that part is required. You have to call the night before to let them know you're going to have a sick kid the next morning.

Nissan North America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked in Monozukuri/manufacturing for over 10 years. At multiple locations. The people made it worth it, not the management. Women usually make up a very small faction in Automotive, but women make up less than 10% of engineering/operations. If you are in the boys club and play the games with them you can make a acceptable standard of living/pay. The culture is made up of blanket policies, keeping your head down and avoiding responsibility and rewarding poor performance with generic appraisals . While there was an increase of women in leadership from 2008-2014, there has been a significant loss of diverse talent recently. If you are OK with just working a job, not loving your job, you would like Nissan.

United States Chamber of Commerce Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked at this organization for 16 months as a junior staffer. Although I received constant praise for going above and beyond my responsibilities, I was not publicly acknowledged for having done so an, more importantly, not given a bonus for the first 12 months. Under appreciation of junior staff was not limited to women, though. From a woman's perspective, the organization has very few women in senior management positions. Because of grant applications, I was able to know individuals' salaries and learned that women make significantly less than their male counterparts at the organization. Pay and incentives seem arbitrary - based more on personal connections or forcefulness rather than an employee's performance. This has likely affected women disproportionately as women tend not to ask (or demand) the same compensation as men. I did take maternity leave and found that I was lucky to have 6 weeks of paid short term disability for a vaginal delivery (8 weeks for Cesarean, only open to mothers who get medical note from their OBGYN) followed by 2 weeks for "baby bonding time" (open to fathers and adoptive parents as well). I realize this is "generous" for the United States, but the HR handling of my leave was less than satisfactory. The policy was not clear -- it is an amalgamation of several policies, nothing specifically written for maternity leave -- and the HR personnel was not careful when explaining my benefits to me.