Provident Funding

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Provident Funding to join us.

Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good place to work for women from all cities in India

Keysight Technologies Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Look away and look somewhere else. Others who have left are happier.

"Operations" department is the worst at flexibility. Unrealistic expectations for years.

Stop under resourcing departments in a multi-billion dollar company. Since we split from Agilent work-life balance has completely disappeared and everyone is miserable, stressed and overworked. Particularly the females. Vacation is a joke - take vacation and you spend much of it working...

CAMBA, Inc Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Improve Management Training. Train newly hired managers on how NOT to treat older employees. Just because people are young, doesn't mean they know it al

Joyent Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I would be very picky about the department where they would work.

Not for Hiring

My specific manager has a problem with women.

Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.2

I've worked here for 5 years and while my on-site management is supportive, my ownership group has horrible benefits and is very much a "boys club." Most hotels are franchised, so it just depends on the company.

VSA Partners Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked for a short time at this company and saw policies that supported women and mothers, such as flexible work schedules to accommodate daycare pickup. Also, women were routinely promoted to leadership positions, and motherhood did not seem to have an impact as many team leads were mothers. While the company overall may not be a thrilling place to work, it is solid, well-paying, mostly family-friendly environment.

DALI Lab Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
4.5

Fabulous place to work! Safe space, you learn a ton. Women are in leadership roles and there are lots of opportunities for people to learn, advance and develop their skills. The Executive Director is FABULOUS!

Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My prior job was at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman and Dicker, a national law firm, where I worked for 2 years. Even though lip service was given to diversity, there are currently 7 women attorneys and 25 men attorneys in the office in a western U.S. city where I worked. The culture was male dominated, with all of the subtle and not so subtle characteristics that come with a traditional caste system. The office where I worked was originally formed by the merger of a male partner from one firm, along with his lackeys, and a male partner who left another firm, taking a large book of business and male and associates who were elevated to partner level at the new merged firm. During my time there, the heads of the two seminal groups were always at odds. After I left, one of the two original founding partners of the office was ousted. He is the partner who had hired me. He was replaced by a female partner, so things may have improved for the women lawyers, but I doubt it. During my tenure, the most powerful equity partner, who had not hired me, was a total bully who lacked communication skills. Other male attorneys cow-towed to him even while he was publicly mistreating female associates. The bully partner did not hesitate to berate female associates in public emails. Overall, there was a lack of leadership in the office. The firm has a 401K but no matching. About 180 hours billable per month were required, which is not terribly high but not as low as at some firms where I have worked. Overall, from a female perspective, the experience was a nightmare. I cannot speak for the male attorneys there.

California Institute of the Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Low, low, low pay and the illusion of gathering different opinions but the decisions have already been made by someone in upper administration. The students are practically ready to grab pitchforks and burn someone at the stake for the astronomical tuition prices and lack of scholarships. It makes for a very hostile environment at times. The student body today is made up of mostly wealthy kids who expect to get what they pay for and they have little substance in their work. It's not that most of them are horrible, it is only that they lack the life experience that would be incorporated in an artwork by someone who had more adversity in their lives. This school is not what it used to be or at least what I was lead to think it used to be. There is still a great deal of intellectual rigor among much of the faculty but even that is disappearing as more full time professors are gone and they are being replaced indefinitely by Adjuncts working 2-3 other jobs.

E*TRADE Financial Corporation Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

Although I've only worked here a few months, I've quickly found that the company values a good work/life balance. While great results are expected, time off is also encouraged. I do not yet have children but witnessed the company work around the schedules of several new mothers to accommodate their needs. In the future, I'd like to see more women in the higher (and C-level) roles.