Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at PS&S Integrated Design & Engineering to join us.

City of Paterson Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

April 2018

There is no option for flextime or working from home

no maternity leave policy just state disability etc

Hocking Athens Perry Community Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2018

Bullying and harassment in abundance! Community Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Glouster, Ohio – March 11, 2018 I worked at hapcap for 2 years. At the onset of my employment I thought I had hit the jackpot of all bosses! He was attentive and engaged. That lasted about 4 months when his advances were not returned and I was dropped like a bad habit and left to train myself. I did both his job and mine for 6 months and was promoted to the next level. Within 6 months of my promotion my manager retaliated against my refusal to reschedule a meeting with a poor performance review that completely ignored my work and solely focused on his disappoinmment with the meeting. I then complained to the agency director with a 90 page complaint detailing his bullying and harassment and my boss calmed down ... For a few months... Until another event triggered him in Dec 2017 and this was the announcement of the new executive director, who just weeks after being announced mysteriously resigned. I could go on and on about the injustices employees are forced to endure at this agency but I'm sure you get the point. Besides having to work with man babies and just downright miserable people, the pay is dismal ( for most) while a couple people receive close to if not more than $100,000/year. This was my first non-profit experience and I believe there's more corruption in this agency than anything. I voluntarily resigned bc I couldn't take the harassment and bullying anylonger. My boss responded to my notice of resignation with "congratulations!". He hated his job and was very verbally abusive to staff and made no secret of his disgruntled opinion of other directors, their salaries and anything else so long as someone was listening. Towards the end of my employment my boss began monitoring my office affiliations and concocted a paranoid idea that me and others were conspiring against him. I again complained about my bosses lack of involvement and his monitoring my office affiliations and was dismissed as having a "personality conflict." Well that was just a bunch of BS b/c the executive director is retiring this June and did not want to deal with his director, which btw has worked at hapcap for almost 13 years and has been able to get away with this behavior for the duration. I had been awarded 1.7million in grants and brought $128k in admin fees into the agency whereas my boss did not get a 1.25 million dollar grant funded which jeopardized his employees employment. My boss was very lazy and did as little as possible. Just an awful, awful experience. Further, unless ur hired in at the very bottom, there are very few opportunities for advancement. If you have any ambition whatsoever and want to work in a supportive and encouraging environment, look elsewhere. No sooner than they hire you they will be looking for reasons to get rid of you. The agency has a lot of internal conflict and most people do not get along. Directors use their perceived "power" to intimidate, bully and harass the people that work for them on the front lines. I have a BS from The Ohio State University and 2 semesters in on my masters of public administration at OHIO Univeristy. I wouldn't recommend working here unless on a temporary assignment or you are desperate!

Water.org Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Water.org is a culture friendly, equal opportunity organization with professional growth opportunities galore. With skills development comes rewards - flexible schedules, autonomy to make decisions, and not mention changing lives for those without access to water and sanitation. We receive fair pay for performance/ and skills development that reinforce our culture and organizational mission of solving the world's water crisis in developing countries.

Sahale Snacks Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Leadership is supportive of and encourages having a balance of personal life and work.

Communities for a New California Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Values and foster a family friendly environment.

Sprinkles Cupcakes Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Very fast paced environment with few weeks PTO offered. Not to mention you're required to work most weekends even as a Manager. All who hold corporate positions (mainly female) do not have families. They are a great company to work for when single or married with no kids.

OTG Management Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Senior leadership is male dominated, and there is one female executive in charge of global business development. The leaders at the top are not very self aware and don't pay attention to internal problems and how to fix them; they are focused mostly on the appearance of the company instead of the important substance that makes up their company. It's growing too fast and communication from top down is awful.

Tuacahn Center For The Arts Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is a great company to work for. I have worked here for over 16 years in various departments. There are very few women in leadership positions and there are none in executive positions. Due to this, women feel like they have to work even harder to match up to the men. Also, there is no maternity leave other than the FMLA 12 weeks of unpaid leave.

UNO Charter School Network Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I worked with the organization for several years and found that women were treated fairly and valued for their contributions. There were a number of women in leadership roles however senior executives were predominantly male.

Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

If you belong to the group called "FAT BOY" you've got it made. If you complain about someone who has harrassed you, you'd better leave for better job assignments and promotion. Do not believe that there is justice in a company like that.