Rabobank Group

good boss

Executive Director

Finance

Benefits are decent, but each department is run seperately. Some have flexibility, but most do not. Dutch people are promoted. Women have some senior roles, but in the end they must take orders from men in the Netherlands.

• Flexibility of the employer

Most female managers do not have kids and do not support work / life balance. Good paid time off.

Banker-12

Monday-Friday

Lady The_Corporate_Banker

Associate

NAW

Good people overall very European way of life. A lot of time off, great medical care absolutely all paid by the employer (employee contribution is $0!) Also 100% 401K vesting from day 1! Unheard in the industry. Great opportunity to make an impact. Small organization so great mobility. I am 29 and single and I have no idea what maternity leave policies are in place, however, I am know of couple of women that have been on sick leave for like 4 months. Flexible work arrangements, at least 2 women I know work from home 2 or 3 times a week and come to the office rarely..oh and a guy. You can work in Westchester or the NY Park Avenue office. Again, for single women its different but if you have family its great, which I don't yet ;)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Depends which group you work for. The group I work in is great, but male boses still are withdrawn or very formal with younger female subordinates.

Women Review Rabobank Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Rabobank Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website good boss Banker-12 Lady The_Corporate_Banker