Rabobank Group https://www.rabobank.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Rabobank Group?

Lady The_Corporate_Banker Associate, NAW

Good people overall very European way of life. A lot of time off, great medical care absolutely all paid by the employer (employee contribution is $0!) Also 100% 401K vesting from day 1! Unheard in the industry. Great opportunity to make an impact. Small organization so great mobility. I am 29 and single and I have no idea what maternity leave policies are in place, however, I am know of couple of women that have been on sick leave for like 4 months. Flexible work arrangements, at least 2 women I know work from home 2 or 3 times a week and come to the office rarely..oh and a guy. You can work in Westchester or the NY Park Avenue office. Again, for single women its different but if you have family its great, which I don't yet ;)

Depends which group you work for. The group I work in is great, but male boses still are withdrawn or very formal with younger female subordinates.

Women Review Rabobank Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Rabobank Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Banker-12 Lady The_Corporate_Banker