Raymond James Financial http://www.raymondjames.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Raymond James Financial?

Find something else. You need to consistently prove yourself, unless you are young and thin.

Madam Monnaie Vice president, investments, Private wealth management

The company shifted sharply in culture following the '08 crash and the retirement of Tom James. It's all numbers and production now. I tripled my assets under management in less than 9 years and qualified for recognition clubs...but was never consulted about ANYTHING involving my practice, notably hiring support staff. Male advisors got the support, praise and attention...even men with 9 FINRA reportable events on their records. The head of the women's group resigned in late 2014 to go elsewhere due to low pay. No women hold mid- or upper-level management posts. The experience wasn't terrible but it was far from satisfactory. I'm at a new firm and don't miss RJ.

Be a monster producer. Then, maybe, they will notice you're alive.

Women Review Raymond James Financial for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Raymond James Financial by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website anon1891 Madam Monnaie