Recurly www.recurly.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Recurly?
Lady Annie Front-end Developer, Development

When I started at Recurly, I was the only woman on my team, the only woman who was a developer, and the only Front-End Developer. Because *some* back-end developers believe that front-end development is "easier", I sometimes felt like some of them saw me as the dev with training wheels. To their credit, most of the other developers were kind, generous with their time, and supportive. Their intentions were good. Frustratingly, though, they would never put a penny into diversity initiatives I brought to them. The response was always the same—I'd bring a request to sponsor a conference or the like, I was told they'd "think about it", and every follow-up was met with the same. Additionally, I recruited a (male) front-end developer with similar experience to me who ultimately was offered $15k more than me. (anyone at Recurly is going to know who I am by this review. That's okay. I guess.)

I was the only developer who was a woman when i started. hard to know now.

Women Review Recurly for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Recurly by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Annie