Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Red Lobster to join us.

Realtor.com Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2018

You must be your own advocate for maternity leave support and return to work programs

Flex policies left to managers discretion which can be awful if you have a bad manager

Choices Women's Medical Center Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

December 2017

The owner paints herself as a feminist, but she certainly does not behave like one. She is a narcissistic hypocrite who favors men and has a double standard

Supposed to be done at 5pm, but sessions often ran until 6 and I have work to do after. No one was compensated for any hours worked after 5pm.

There is NO paid maternity leave

Should not treat me like a child. Should not diminish me and try to undermine any authority or expertise I have. She not overreact to any problems I have, while denying, minimizing of justifying the mistakes of male employees. Should not pay me less than male employees while expecting me to do more work.

Sunday Suppers Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be sure to speak up about what you are looking for from the position and the founder will work hard to get you where you want to be.

Graphiq Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good place to work! Lots of smart people, mostly male employees, but typically egalitarian.

moBack, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It’s hard to find anything nice to say about this company. It is very obvious they have management issues. The CEO is at the top and there is no one else to go to for complaints, no HR no VP nothing. As a consulting company it makes sense you work on many different projects at the same time but he is paranoid and makes you keep blow by blow notes about exactly what you do hourly then have one on one meetings with him to go over what you did and he still insists you email him at the end of day to let him know what you did. It is very obvious he doesn’t trust his employees. All the men at the top are sexist. I have heard on more than one occasion them speak to women in the office about their clothes even heard the CEO to tell a female employee to dress “pretty” for a convention. He treats women very differently than the men and not in a better way. There is also major favoritism. Many of the employees watch video and listen to podcasts while they work the CEO has told people to stop as it is distracting them/ affecting their work and others, but leaves the favorites alone to keep watching their anime and do little to no work. The management is also bipolar and flips opinions on projects sometimes several times within the same day and it is hard to know where you stand with them. Everyone makes way less than they should be for a company in the bay area. And there is no room for growth. No promotions, no progression, and very few raises. The CEO is also cheap and, though he does get lunch for the team Wednesday- Friday, keeps lowering the amount of money we are allowed to spend per person for the meal and so we end up getting bad small portions of food we don’t even want. There is no respect for the employees and the ideas and opinions they have. When projects will not work they will not listen to reason. I haven’t even touched on the illegal activity going on. They cut corners with licenses usually getting the cheaper versions and saying it is for their India team despite the California team being the sole users. They also illegally download 3D models and use them without the creator's permission. Bottom line most of the people there are wholly incompetent and don’t care about their employees.

Pepperidge Farm Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Good benefits like paid parental leave but hours can be long. Not a great deal of diversity.

Skillshow Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I am the only woman in staff and have had some trouble getting fair treatment in terms of pay and intangible benefits the boys seemed to get.

Mount San Jacinto College Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I am part of a union which is great, women are treated fairly overall. Unfortunately, the department itself is male dominant and I am not praised for the work I do. I work hard and barely get recognized when I do something great. I am even forgotten. I have been bullied by one of the males and when I went to talk to my supervisor he told me, without saying it outright, that I was probably imagining things due to my hormones from being pregnant. I am never taken seriously. The worst part of it is that it is done in such a way that it isn't blunt. But anyone who pays attention can see it.

Peckham, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

So far, I've worked for almost 1 year continuously. My initial run with the company had to be cut short. Having my son and taking a maternity leave meant that I would lose my job. The company hired me back, but that meant during the peak season, time with my son was almost non existant on some days. I can understand that we need to meet the demand of our clients, but you can definitely tell that it has taken a toll on the moms on the job. I, along wih other moms, have spent more time calling and asking about our children on some days than actually spending time with them. In order to get paid maternity time off, you need to be a permanent employee and already paying for short term disability through the company insurance AND FMLA. This company can also give you additional breaks to pump, which is definitely a step in the right direction. Women generally work in my department, and frankly, the men in my company and department can be a lot better than the women unfortunately. If only we women at my job can work on the same page, instead of against each other.

Kill Screen Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My 3-month internship gave me a peek into the exciting world of videogame journalism. Kill Screen in particular is full of interesting and intelligent people who are both respectful and honest. Most of us worked remotely, including the Editor, and for us Skype and Slack comprise our "office". If you're interested in videogames, journalism, and the freedom to say exactly what you're thinking, take a peek at Kill Screen.