Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Redbox to join us.

Delamere Properties Limited Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be patient and tolerant with management attitudes, it's not for the sensitive or faint hearted.

I haven't had the need to take maternity leave yet.

CanTeen Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This employer does not like it when my clients compliment me in the jobs I do. He is si selfish.

I love my job but the employer is very greedy

Prologis Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

How you are treated is very dependent upon your manager.

I was laid off 3 weeks prior to delivery.

Webstaurant Store Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

I haven't noticed any men being treated better than women other than there are no female managers.

Total Wine & More Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

With the exception of the promotions and merchanidising groups, women in senior-level and management positions are EXTREMELY hard to come by. There is a very distinct separation of the sexes by position/level within the organization.

Maternity leave is only 1 week!!!

CUNA Mutual Group Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This is definitely a very solid old boys club culture in the company, particularly within the finance organization. There is one woman in a leadership position within our finance and accounting area and very few women in middle management. In addition, in the last six months I have seen several women in leadership positions, that I highly admired, be reorganized out or demoted to lower positions. There is also very little regard for women who have to care for their children and I've noticed that most of the women working for the company at my level either do not have children, have a stay at home partner, or have family nearby to help. There is no official flex time arrangements and in the few instances where I've had to stay home with my children (I am a single mother) it was definitely looked at unfavorably. If I had known the culture prior to joining the company I would not have joined, although the work is interesting, I support the services the company offers to their customers, and incentives such as pay, health benefits, and bonus, are certainly better than many other companies in the area.

American Residential Services LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've been working here for a few years and while there are plenty of women in management roles it seems like they have a harder time getting those positions and are often questioned about their decisions. There are also more rules dictating how women should dress than the men and general conversation always brings up "the girls in the office" or "the guys in the field" despite having both genders in both places. The higher you get up in management the more and more hours you're expected to work until you have zero time for anything else. Update (July 2016): The company has now made changes to the handbook that are less strict about what women (and men) must wear.

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.6

Employees were verbally encouraging and accommodating regarding my recent pregnancy and maternity leave, however there are many inconvenient practicalities that my VA location, which is large and well-funded, needs to address. For instance, human resources was unable to provide me with the correct paperwork to request advance paid leave (which consisted of my vacation and sick time for the year) despite multiple calls and assurance that I was "all set." As a result, several weeks into my leave I was surprised to learn that I had technically become "overdrawn" on my sick time, and my boss as well as the entire administration of my department was emailed about it. Highly embarrassing! I had to file a retroactive request for the leave. Also, there is no convenient parking for expectant mothers unless you are able to procure a handicap placard for yourself. The employee parking garage (5 stories) has no elevator. Also, there is no lactation room at my hospital such that my department has to reserve a conference room daily where I can pump.

Four Kitchens Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I've worked here for two years and the women to men ratio has fluctuated in that time. Senior leadership (management) is represented by two women and three men, including two owners, so women are definitely respected and valued by the owners. The production team is male-dominated, but not because of a lack of trying to hire female developers and designers. I think women are scared off from applying because they look at our Team page and see a bunch of men, but our environment is great for women in tech.

Association of American Medical Colleges Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I no longer work there, but I was there for 2 different maternity leaves. When I went out on leave, there was only 1 week of paid parental leave, and that has since increased to 4 weeks; HR also undertook a huge project to make leave policies more clear and consistent. It's a pretty family-friendly place to work, and I was accorded great flexibility (work-from-home days, etc.) while I worked there. Support for alternative arrangements is definitely dependent on your manager and your division, though, and leadership remains male dominated (interspersed with a few women who either don't have kids or had one back in the day when you were supposed to just "suck it up and not see your family to get ahead" - who unfortunately still have that mindset).