Employee reviews at Redfin
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
companiesBoxImage
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Although it varies by team, we are making strides and doing well when it comes to gender diversity. "
One thing Redfin can improve?
"Improve work-life balance and policies (e.g. flex-time, limit face time)"
Recruiting, Human Resources
"Doesn't allow remote work"
Policies, Culture, Hours
Would you recommend Redfin to other women?

Want to

"There are a lot of women at Redfin, many in high level positions (CTO, SVP of Comms, Directors, etc.). Overall I like working at Redfin and have learned a lot from some really smart people. That being said, Redfin does a fair to middlin' job of accommodating work/life balance - nothing above and beyond what you'll find at other startups: catered lunches 3 days per week in Seattle, standing desk option, Mother's room for pumping... What I really appreciate about Redfin are our health care benefits. We pay ZERO monthly premiums, 0% coinsurnace, and very low annual deductibles and copays. What could use improving: - Compensation: internal equity could use a review for market adjustments across ALL groups, not just engineering. - 401K: LOTS of companies, including pre-IPO companies, offer a match. Redfin does not. - Transit: Seattle's traffic is becoming untenable unless you live within walking/biking distance or a short bus ride. Redfin currently provides a partial subsidy towards a bus pass, which is great for those who live within Seattle proper but not sufficient/helpful for those who live outside of Seattle and are faced with either long bus rides (with multiple transfers) or sometimes longer commutes and sky high daily/monthly parking rates in Downtown Seattle. Extending the bus subsidy to those who need/want to drive would be a good start. As a new mom taking the bus every day doesn't sound appealing when I live outside of Seattle proper. - WFH: it's known that the CEO does not like corporate employees (those working at HQ in Seattle or SF) working from home. Sometimes working from home is a necessity (sick child, appointments, etc.) and it doesn't feel good to know that your business looks down upon you taking care of your family's needs."
6 Weeks Paid | 12 Weeks Unpaid
Would you recommend Redfin to other women?

Want to