Regions Financial Corporation https://www.regions.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Regions Financial Corporation?
Momboss

Great Culture. CEO Grayson Hall sets the tone and holds his leaders accountable for creating the culture and living the core values. Associate Engagement is extremely high. Associate Opions Count and policy changes are made based on associate feedback.

Madam dilaughing Regional Operations Manager, Consumer Operations

Plenty of opportunities for women. Most people in my position are women, as are the consumer sales managers. Most senior executives are men, however. I have been with the bank 19 years and can't imagine working anywhere else. I have no education beyond high school, but that has never been a deterrent to my advancement.

Lady Madeline

Please be very careful about working at Regions because they do not care about you as a person,just an asset to them.

Lady Banker Electronic Banking Specialist

N/a

Lady kittysomerville

I've worked there 10 years now. I have a specialist job with a title of "Clerk I" and the pay of a new hire. They recently increased the minimum pay amount which raised the amount I'm paid by about $1. I was glad to get the raise, but at the same time, I now get paid the same as the part time college kids in entry level positions. Each year I get a raise of 2%-3% and have been struggling because the raises don't match the increased cost of living. I've been thinking about getting a different job despite the years I've worked here.

Facebook
Twitter
Women Review Regions Financial Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Regions Financial Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website Momboss Madam dilaughing Lady Madeline Lady Banker Lady kittysomerville