Employee reviews at Russ Reid
1.5

"There are a lot of strong, smart women who work here. It is a great opportunity for mentorship and learning from great, professional women."
"Not sure"
One thing Russ Reid can improve?
"Other"
Marketing
Policies, Culture, Hours
Would you recommend Russ Reid to other women?
"Maybe"

Want to

"This is the only job I've ever had where I was directly and overtly verbally sexually harassed. A senior male executive told me (in a joking manner, of course) that he had been laughing with another senior colleague that I had really let my appearance go after getting married. This exec is widely known at the Company for being a misogynist (and has had sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him in the past by a female direct report). When I told my boss (also male), his advice was to "just ignore him." I'm sure it was also no coincidence that in the most recent round of layoffs, he was kept on staff while a FAR more competent female Director that does VASTLY more work than him was let go. As long as this type of male privilege stands and demeaning sexist behavior is tolerated, women will never be equal here. Beware. "
"Not sure"
One thing Russ Reid can improve?
"Other"
Account Supervisor, Marketing
"There is no maternity parking, no job sharing and no flex hours for working mothers. I have heard MANY team members criticism the **few** working mother that draw boundaries in working hours in order to be there for their kids. It is just unacceptable to shame working mother for trying to be there for her children. I have also heard the president, who is a woman, say "there are three things that all women want: 1) Career 2) Family 3) Friends, but you can't have all three." This is a terrible example and discourages other women from achieving the success that men can more easily attain. "
Would you recommend Russ Reid to other women?

Want to