S.S. Papadopulos & Associates, Inc. www.sspa.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about S.S. Papadopulos & Associates, Inc.?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at S.S. Papadopulos & Associates, Inc. to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Accenture

3.9
70%say women are treated fairly
80% would recommend
12/9/16, 4:55 PM

Be passionate about what you do; Be authetntic; Engage your Brain but speak from the heart; Don't play a role; Be yourself; Don't underestimate the power you have within

Accenture

3.9
70%say women are treated fairly
80% would recommend
12/9/16, 3:51 PM

Accenture is a great place to work for women. Most groups are flexible and allow remote work. I woud find it difficult to work for another company because of the amount of flexibility that I have. There can be more women promoted and I know they are aware of that and are pushing to close the gap there. The recent performance review process was not executed well this year. Within the US most people did not receive raises even if they were high performers because all of the money went to individuals that were promoted. Hopefully they will reevaluate the new process and fix it otherwise people will leave.

When I took maternity leave twice it was 8 weeks paid 100% each time. They have since increased the number of weeks to 16.

PwC

69%say women are treated fairly
69% would recommend
12/6/16, 4:16 PM

Long hours expected making it hard to have a family. High concentration of women at bottom while mostly men in key leadership positions

EY

3.4
62%say women are treated fairly
58% would recommend
12/4/16, 9:27 PM

Don't work here, especially if you're a woman engineer. It is a true boy's club.

KPMG

55%say women are treated fairly
58% would recommend
11/30/16, 6:39 PM

Good place to work and build a career - smart people, good ideas.

its changed for the better since I took maternity leave.

Booz Allen Hamilton

38%say women are treated fairly
52% would recommend
11/24/16, 1:22 PM

There is a strong double standard that is not acknowleged. Without a better awareness of the unconscious bias against women and persons of color, genuine correction of promotion practices cannot occur. Only lip service.

My leave was 25 years ago; time off has changed for the better

Deloitte Consulting LLP

3.8
71%say women are treated fairly
76% would recommend
11/18/16, 4:42 PM

If you're don't have the support of senior leadership, you likely won't last. And everyone is looking for their support so look to stand out in some way. Demands for your time and effort are extremely high so be prepared for that. They are flexible with your time but not for long periods.

Logical Design Solutions

100%say women are treated fairly
100% might recommend
11/12/16, 4:27 AM

Some women are very happy here, but the work life balance is non existent. They operate with an antiquated notion of anti-flexibility with scheduling/working from home.

That 1 paid week is not paid until after you return to work.
Maybe. As long as you aren't planning to have a baby, they are fine. 1 week of paid leave doesn't cut it anymore.

ICF international

33%say women are treated fairly
67% might recommend
11/2/16, 3:52 PM

Work-life balance is pretty awesome here. I have a very flexible schedule, with the option to work from home or an office, balanced with very busy times - and it works out. While I don't have children, I can imagine my current setup as a best-case scenario for being a working mom. I would like to be better compensated for my time with the company, but I can't say that relates directly to me being a woman.

I believe ICF has a new (better) policy for paid maternity leave (and a bonus on returning to work) as of this year; I do not yet know the details.
Maybe. My division with ICF is led by a female VP and a number of female managers; additionally, I work offsite and not always in an office environment. So I have less of a basis for comparison as to whether men and women are treated differently.

PwC

69%say women are treated fairly
69% would recommend
11/1/16, 3:20 AM

There is tremendous effort in the firm to encourage work-life balance or greater flexibility