Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Savant Capital to join us.

Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Great work and life balance, and family is always put first.

Midwest Community Bank Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Run for the hills. Not only are their benefits the worst I've ever seen in my 12 years of working experience, but they do not even have a written maternity policy. When I got pregnant, I thought perhaps they would finally implement something into their policy, but this never happened and I received ZERO compensation for the time I took off. I was told I was lucky to even be able to take any time off, which was interesting seeing that I was protected through FMLA. I paid over 1500 a month for our insurance premium PLUS our deductible was 5k a person! With no paid maternity leave, it was very hard for us to plan financially to make our mortgage payment during the three months I had no income and still have to pay our 1.5k insurance premium to get post-maternity care and keep up with my baby boy's dr visits. All while, knowing that the two brothers that own the bank privately made well into the upper six figures and had not a care in the world about their senior support staff struggling to raise a brand new family. It was very disconcerning. They also pay severely undermarket in general, but especially if you are a woman. I am a very high achiever, and I had to persistently ask for a performance review for over a year and a half before I finally got any feedback from my boss. When I finally did get the feedback, I had positive scores across the board and I went a step further and brought up compensation sharing industry averages from Robert Half's 2017 publication, noting that I was severely underpaid for my position and level of experience coupled with my recent stellar performance review. My boss granted me a 2k bonus immediately in good faith that I would receive a raise after the first quarter. Well that never happened, and the CEO (one of the brothers I mentioned earlier) decided to let me go with no warning, 2 week notice and certainly no severance. While I'm glad that I gained the experience there, that place for a woman is like working 50 years ago. I even witnessed the CEO fire his current assistant with no warning or valid reasoning as happened to me (she was the office mom type, middle aged woman who dressed in relaxed fit clothing) only to have her replacement already lined up, a younger, hipper version that seemed like arm candy. It was gross, and probably illegal. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's worth a legal pursuit. I'm hoping to warn women this way instead. They don't deserve your time or talent. I am very happy now in my current role and this experience really made me appreciate what I have now!

They have no written maternity leave policy. HR makes you feel lucky to get unpaid FMLA. Insurance is 1.5k per month with a 5k deductible per person. How can a modern household with two working parents afford this on top of a mortgage, car payment, etc with NO income???

Emerson Process Management Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

My personal experience with my group has been good for the majority. It is a unique place to work and if you get the right managment, pretty flexibile. However, the diversity of managment is horrendous. There is not a single female at the director level and only two at a manager level within the engineering fields at our location. The "good ole boys club" still runs this loaction, though the management has been changing recently (to younger white males) my hope is that some of them will be more willing to change the culture.

Certain business units are better for flexibility. For example, most managers allow the father to take a week or two off without using vacation or FMLA for a new baby, but groups such as sales (overwhelmingly an "old boys" club) do not allow that or any other flexiblity for the mother with regard to time off on top of weak short term disability/FMLA policy.

The first six weeks of unpaid ran concurrently with the paid six weeks which were categorized as short term disability. The last six weeks of unpaid require the employee to use half of the remain vacation balance. (Do not have a baby in Dec!) Emerson does not have a true maternity leave policy.

firstSTREET for Boomers and Beyond, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Expect to do more, get paid less, and recognized for your efforts even less.

Iv-AGA Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's an equal opportunity environment to work in. Everyone is very nice to work with.

Can make up work hours by staying late or coming in early. Work 4 9hour days and 1 4 hour day.

70% of full time pay through disability insurance. 6 weeks if c-section delivery

Oil and Gas is Rocky so not a stable environment for employment in general at the moment. (Although a great work environment otherwise)

Grant Thornton Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

September 2016

A fine place to work as a woman. No complaints or horror stories.

Interfolio Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Growing company with excellent opportunities and respect for all employees equally. Excellent parental leave and flexible work arrangements.

St. Catherine University Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is an academic environment.

FCA US LLC Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

I feel there is still female inequity.

BakerHostetler LLP Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

This firm and its New York office in particular has an incredible maternity leave policy: 18 weeks paid and 6 weeks of additional leave, if wanted, unpaid. There are women on every level and every woman who has been on leave returns to their positions and good assignments.