Savant Systems

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at Savant Systems to join us.

University Of Nebraska Omaha Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.3

December 2017

It depends on which college your work for. The Dean and culture of the Arts & Sciences College is very sexist. The Dean's associate deans are all male, save one who he has marginalized,He is inappropriate in showing disapproval of female assistant professors who are pregnant and want to stop the tenure clock, almost ignoring the Union-university agreement. He provides more resources to untenured males than females, He expects females to be more nurturing than males such that the male professor is supported for making students accountable and female professors are questioned and doubted and accused of being too harsh. The list goes on.

RE/MAX Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

I worked in office management, my particular broker was rude, obnoxious, absolutely shunning; and I would never tell another female to work for this man.

Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

Cuningham Group has shown flexibility with regard to work/life issues for all employees.

I did, but it was 20 years ago, and the office was much smaller, so benefits were not as rich as they are now. The office was very flexible with my time.

Wazee Digital Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Be prepared for a top-down, male dominated culture. Women are often interrupted, ignored, and dismissed. One of the female management team members formed a women's group at the company to build support and create a safe place for female employees - but she has since resigned due to unrelenting discrimination and outright rudeness each day. Stay away!

Yorktel Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Some flexibility for working at home, depending on the department and specific positions. Management attempts to be as family friendly as possible, though at times the hours can be long. There are many women on the management and executive team and I believe women are treated fairly by management and the executive team, though peer-to-peer there are some issues.

Florida Department of Children and Families Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It is difficult to promote (not enough positions and often there is hiring outside the department). The maternity leave is up to 6 unpaid months during the first year of child's birth (or adoption).

ONEOK Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

This company is still ingrained in the old boys club, their benefits are good, but when it comes to maternity leave, they are lacking. It seems like they only do what is required of them by law. You get the full 12 weeks, however, only 30 days are covered under Extended Sick. The remainder of your time will come from your vacation,sick, and floating holidays. Leaving your 100% depleted when you return. The structure is set up so that you will most likely have to take unpaid leave, if you want to stay out the full 12. They have a ONETRUST that was originally touted as something that could help, however, they have specifically excluded maternity leave - since it isn't an emergency.

Los Angeles County Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)
2.7

Perspective of some are "choose to be a mother or work towards being a supervisor", yep that was said to me after returning from maternity leave. You are overlooked for requesting taking off although they say they support families. No understanding from non-parents of what it is to be a parent. There are a lot of women working here, tend to move up after having kids or before. The mothers are supportive and offer advice of how they have been able to juggle work and family. Management is male dominant, and only females have been ones without children. We have our own HR which is should be good but they do not understand employee needs and want to treat everyone "the same" which is not reality. Approval for time off past legal limits (FMLA etc) is hard but possible, but for those who do not know it is possible may not get the same "deal" because they don't ask for it. HR is not helpful in advising what our legal rights are and I had to have various meetings explaining to them how I can use FMLA/PDL, which they disagreed untill I actually gave birth (same experience for other moms). Flexibility in hours is luck, depends on what section you may work in as each section has different functions, supervisors and oppurtunities. Although the County strongly supports telework, management does not support it unless it is a very paticular circumstance backed by Doctors notes and paperwork. Oh the paperwork. Most recently, the "lactation room" which was previously a lounge area that is attached to the bathroom was remodeled. New furniture was placed in there and a lock was placed, so only lactating mothers can use it. This is a great improvement.

New York City Board of Elections Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

February 2015

Very politically charged. Procedures change within a minutes notice.

Harvey Fishbein Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

January 2015

I work for a solo criminal defense as his sole employee. We work one-on-one and he treats me well. I'm involved in all aspects of the practice and while I do administrative/support work, he also treats me as an equal and we brainstorm, draft motions, and strategize together. I have been fully involved in a big, high-profile case we have had for the past 2 years and was invaluable during hearings and at trial. However, there is no opportunity for advancement and the pay is low with no chance for raises. I have gotten great experience post-college but feel it is time to move on.